Part-3

An pov
So it was 6pm and Jimin came back from the hospital at 4:30pm. Rn jimin is teaching Tae biology and Kook is playing games on Jimin's mobile phone as he has done his homework and learned everything. Tae hates biology so he is not paying attention to what jimin is teaching him and Jimin notices it so he decides to ask some questions.

Jimin- So we are done with this chapter so I'm asking some questions ,so close your books and copies (took a wooden ruler)
Tae- A..appa can I get some time to revise (wide eyes seeing the ruler)
Jimin- Why? I just explained to you the whole chapter (stern)
Tae- please appa (puppy eyes)
Jimin- No revision time (strict)
Tae- ok but at least please keep this ruler aside (scared)
Jimin- no I will use this whenever you will give me the wrong answer you will get a hard stroke on your palm (strict)
Tae- (scared)
Jimin- understand (cold)
Tae- (nodding being scared)
Jimin- don't you have a tongue (glare)
Tae- y..yes I mean yes appa(stutter)
Jimin- so what is the powerhouse of the cell ? (narrow gaze)
Tae- umm.... M..Mitochondria?
Jimin- Are you telling or asking 🤨
Tae- no I'm telling (😅)
Jimin- ok so tell the different parts of Alimentary canal in order
Tae- Alimentary canal?
Jimin- yes
Tae- Mouth,........ Buccal Cavity, eosophagus *stroke* aaah
Jimin- What is after the Buccal Cavity (Strict)
Tae- (teary eyes) I..I forgot
Jimin- tell me truly , Did you focus when I was teaching you (stern)
Tae- N..no (looking down)
Jimin- (sigh) Taehyung look up (kept the ruler aside)
Tae- (look up a little and see Jimin glaring at him) s.. sorry
Jimin- hands out (strict)
Tae- (hands out) *stroke* *stroke* *stroke* *stroke* appa pl..please I..it's hurting (crying)
Jimin- Then you should have focused when I was teaching *hard stroke* I also don't like to beat you *stroke*
Tae- *stroke* *stroke* aaah appa I..it's hurting pl..ease s..stop (crying)
Jimin- Go To Ur Room And Don't Come Out Until U Learn Everything (shout)

An pov
Tae went to his room while sobbing and Jimin's gaze fell on Kookie who was so into Jimin's phone that he didn't even notice what happened here.

Jimin- kookie
Kook-
Jimin- kook
Kook-
Jimin- Jungkook
Kook-

Kook was laying on the couch on his stomach peacefully watching his appa's phone then suddenly he felt a burning sensation on his butt he hurriedly left the phone and started rubbing his poor butt.

Kook- Appa why you spanked me (pout+rubbing his butt)
Jimin- What spank huh!! Are you deaf I called you so many times and you didn't answer even a single time (crossed his hands on his chest)
Kook- (nervous laugh) sorry appa I was playing my favourite game that's why I didn't notice (scratching his nape)
Jimin- (sharp glare)
Kook- (scared) a..ppa don't glare l..ike this or I would pee in my pants (😨)
Jimin- (head palm) And you think I will wash your pants
Kook- yeah probably (chuckle)
Jimin- wait you brat let me bring my spatula and beat your ass (😤)
Kook- aah no! no! Appa I was just joking (😅)
Jimin- Don't you have any work to do
Kook- (nodded his head as no)
Jimin- then go and rest
Kook- Appa can I help you I don't wanna rest (puppy eyes)
Jimin- ah na na I'm going to the kitchen to make dinner you are too little to burn or hurt yourself (strict)
Kook- ApPaaaa pleasue (whinning)
Jimin- don't be a stubborn kid kookie (soft)
Kook- but appa I have nothing to do (pout)
Jimin- don't pout or I will- (cut off)
Kook- you will? (smirk)
Jimin- (thinks for a minute) give your all banana milk to your Taetae hyungie ok (😁)
Kook- Nooooooooooooo
Jimin- sooooooooooooo what
(Jimin sat on the couch and took Kookie on his lap and kissed his forehead)
Jimin- don't worry bub I'm not giving your Banana milk to anyone (laugh)
Kook- then it's ok (hugged Jimin)
Kook- BTW Appa did you punished hyungie
Jimin- yeah he wasn't paying attention (sigh)
Kook- now you must be feeling guilty
Jimin- yeah
Kook- so now you must be thinking to console your crying Taetae Bear
Jimin- yeah probably after all he is my beloved son(smiles)
Kook- and me (pout)
Jimin- You hmmmm 🤔 (teasing)
Kook- aaaaahhhh Appa don't tease me (whining + hitting Jimin's chest with his small fists)
Jimin- (laughs) ok ok Don't hit me you are also my beloved son. You think I will forget you huh (pout)
Kook- I know you won't forget me but still you shouldn't tease me (more bigger pout than Jimin)
Jimin- You are looking soo cute kookie (piches his nose)
Kook- I know I'm handsome and cute (flipping his imaginary hairs)