˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟒

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 to take a look on the letter curiously, but Pedri kept hiding it from you.

"Tell me what it is about, will you?" you said rather annoyed now, your arms crossed in front of your chest.

Pedri just ripped the letter apart before throwing it away.

"It was just for a meeting with the other Real players in your brothers room. But it's over now," he explained, not looking at you directly. And that's how you noticed he was lying, but you decided to not say anything for now since it couldn't have been that important. Right?

You nodded with a shrug.

"Eh, vale. You better get going now, I'm heading to sleep."

Pedri looked at you thoughtfully before he turned around to leave.

"See you tomorrow, hermosa."

With that he left you alone and a weird feeling made its way to your stomach. You always felt like this when something was off and your senses never betrayed you, but somehow you didn't seem to notice what was the problem.

-

You woke up in the morning due to the loud knock on your door. A loud, tired groan escaped your mouth as you made your way to the door to open it.

"What?"

Since you could barely even open your eyes, you didn't really see who was standing there at first. Then you rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand and you saw him - your brother - standing right opposite of you.

"You comin' to get some breakfast with me?"

You blinked quickly, raising your eyebrow.

"Are you crazy?" you said.

"You're still mad at me? I apologized!"

You looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Eh, no you didn't. Now leave me the fuck alone."

You closed the door without listening to what he had to say and honestly you did feel a little bad, but you didn't have the nerve to deal with this since you were tired.

After quickly freshening up in the bathroom and getting into your outfit for the day, you were debating on whether to wear your brothers jersey for the match or Pedri's. It cost you a while time to think, but you ended up picking Pedri's jersey because you were still mad at your brother and you wouldn't give in first.

Since the Camp Nou wasn't really far away from the hotel and the game was supposed to start in a few hours, you decided to go shopping around there. First, you picked up a coffee and something to eat before walking into the mall near Camp Nou.

You went to different shops and you bought whatever you wanted using your brothers credit card to piss him even more off. For a second, you thought you had gone too far with this but then you just shrugged and continued shopping.

Afterwards, you went into your hotel room once again to put your stuff in there and when you got out you met Rodrygo.

"Ay, if it isn't Vini's little sister," he greeted you, pinching your cheek playfully and you just roll your eyes.

"What's up?" you greeted him, but Rodrygo seems to be lost in his thoughts for a few seconds.

"Actually, I don't know. Vini's been really weird this morning, seems like something's bothering him. Did you get his letter from yesterday?"

You flashed him a confused look and smiled.

"Eh, what letter? I didn't receive any letter that was from him," you explained and your mind drived back to the letter Karim handed you, but it couldn't have anything to do with Vinicius, could it?

Rodrygo sighed loudly, cursing quietly to himself.

"Well, I think you should go see him before the game starts. He's at Camp Nou already. I'm coming any minute as well."

You nodded as you started to walk but then you decided you were to lazy to walk the way to Camp Nou, so you called an uber which took you directly to the Camp Nou. You showed the staff your family member ticket and they let you go inside. Since you had never been to Camp Nou in your life, you didn't know where the changing rooms for the Real guys were and you walked around inside of the stadium with no clue where to go, until you bumped into someone. You looked up at the person.

"Raph!"

"Hey, it's so nice to see you," Raphinha said, flashing you one of his usual smiles with his white teeth. Raphinha and Vinicius had been really good friends since forever and you knew him pretty well too since they both play for the national team of Brazil.

Next to him was the little number 6, one of Pedri's best mates if you understood correctly. He looked at you, excitement in his eyes.

"Hi," you said to him, smiling at him friendly.

"Buenas," he replied, grinning at you.

"You're wearing Pedri's jersey," he pointed out, the grin not washed off his face. You felt yourself get hot.

"Ehh, yeah, I'm trying to piss my brother off."

Raphinha and Gavi kept talking for a while, until they had to leave for the warm-up. And you forgot to ask where the locker room was for your brother!

As soon as they both weren't in sight anymore, you were about to keep looking but then you suddenly got pushed into a storeroom, against one of the shelves.

"Hey-" you were about to yell, when the person who pushed you inside put a finger on your lips as he closed the door and turned on the light.

"Pedri?" you asked confused, not knowing why he pushed you inside this storeroom out of nowhere.

"Just to piss your brother off, eh?" he whispered instead of greeting you as he walked towards you, placing his hands on each side of you on the shelf. He was now very close to you, closer than yesterday when you were on top of him. His hot breath was on your face and your neck and you got goosebumps all over your body because of the intensity of the tension between the two of you.

"Look me straight into my eyes and tell me the only reason you wore my jersey was to piss your brother off," he demanded softly, one of his hand leaving the shelf to stroke your cheek carefully and that touch of his made you almost go week in your knees.

The thing is, you wanted to look him in his eyes and tell him it was only for his brother. You really did, but you couldn't, because it wasn't the only reason you wore it for. And even if, you never really were the person to keep the eye contact very well.

Pedri chuckled, his fingers trailing from your cheek to your lips.

"Why's nothing coming out of that pretty mouth of yours, eh? Why didn't you tell them? Why didn't you tell them you wore it for me?"

Your eyes fell to his lips.

The tension between the two of you was unbearable and you almost gave in and kissed him, but there was no way you'd make the first step. You won't ever be the first to give in. Nevertheless, you tried to tease him.

Your hands moved to his chest, stroking it before your hands gripped his jersey around his neck and you pulled him as far down to you as you could without his lips touching yours. You closed your eyes so you didn't have to look into his.

"Isn't Xavi going to be mad if you appear on the pitch too late?" you whispered as you finally decided to open your eyes. His gaze was piercing through yours and you almost wanted to close your eyes again so you didn't have to hold this eye contact, but you couldn't look away from his eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" he said, but it wasn't louder than a light whisper and you almost wouldn't have heard it.

Pedri took a few steps back, his eyes not looking away from you for a while until he finally sighs and turns around to leave. You take a step towards him and take his wrist.

"Wait," you whispered, making him wait for you to speak without turning around.

"What was written on the letter, Pedri?"