˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟔

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 now, Vini. It's not that deep."

You were leaning against the closet of Vinicius' room as he packed his stuff. It was the next day already and he had been upset all day about the loss against Barça.

"You can't always win. It's football," you said and Vinicius' gave you a dead stare as you did so.

"Okay, I get that's not the only reason your mad... I'll pay you back."

When he found out how much of his money you had used to buy your stuff, he got even more upset with you. At this point you were wondering if life was ever going back to normal again.

"I don't care about the money, I have enough."

Vinicius didn't look up at you, instead, he focused on his stuff he had to pack as he spoke.

"I didn't think my own sister would betray me like this. If he breaks your heart, don't come and cry to me, because I told you he would."

Even though you pretended like you didn't care, it ached your heart a little. Other brothers in movies always said something like if he breaks your heart I'll kill him and you wished Vinicius would do that for you.

Vinicius now looked up at you as he closed his suitcase.

"Or you listen to me and stay away from that guy. It will never work out, I won't allow it."

-

The conversation didn't go on much longer after that. Soon you had to make your way to the bus anyway, but before you wanted to see Pedri. Lucky for you, he had texted you that he was on his way to the hotel twenty minutes ago and when he finally arrived, you heard a soft knock on the door. Since everyone was now outside in the lobby, waiting to go home, he had to come inside your room.

"What's up with your brother now?"

He had been asking you about your brother ever since you had met him and you really wondered why he cared so much. You shrugged.

"I don't know, he's overreacting."

Pedri nodded slowly.

"I think I'll miss you," you then whispered. Pedri looked at you with a grin on his face as he walked towards you.

"You think?" he replied softly and you immediately got goosebumps due to his hot breath on your skin.

"No, I know I will."

Pedri was now so near to you, you fell backwards onto the bed. He got ontop of you, his arms left and right from you and his face right above yours as his legs were in between yours.

"You know what you can do so I stay in your memory a little while longer?" he whispered back just as soft as before.

You shook your head slightly, your eyes dropping to his lips as he licked them just a little so they wouldn't look so dry.

"I'll show you," he breathed out before leaning forward and finally connecting his lips with yours. You felt like your stomach was about to explode when his lower body was pressed against yours for a second before he took off his shirt, breaking the kiss as he did so.

You looked up at him with concern in your eyes.

"Pedri, we can't... they're waiting for me."

"We'll be quick," he said and you somehow felt even worse now. He wanted to be quick with you, but you wanted to take it slow with him.

He leaned in to kiss you again as he opened his mouth to wrap you into a deeper kiss. His tongue slides into your mouth and even though you didn't really want this, you couldn't help but let out a slight moan when his hands started playing with your clothes, trying to remove your clothes. When he got rid of everything, he made his way to your bra which he opened quickly. He seemed to be experienced with this and it ached you a little even though you shouldn't mind about that.

You wondered how many times he had done this while his lips now sucked on your neck and your collarbone, leaving slight marks which would turn dark later especially on your collarbone. His tongue glided over your neck and you let out a little moan as you found yourself desperately getting rid of his pants and boxers.

You felt uncomfortable laying there all naked when he was scanning your body with his eyes.

"You look so good, mi vida," he hissed under his breath, his eyes darkening with lust.

You bit your lip and the sight of you doing that under him made him even more hard.

Soon after he seemed to be looking for something inside of his pants. He threw his pants to the floor as he pulled his condom over his length.

The thought of him planning all this made you feel like you wanted to throw up. He had brought a condom either because he had planned to do this with you or because he had planned to do this with any girl.

You tried to hide your uncertainity as you pulled him closer to you, your lips connecting with his into a deep kiss once again. You wrapped your arms around his neck firmly as he then entered you and he groaned against your lips.

As he pulled away from your lips, you closed your eyes to try and enjoy the moment and even though you did like it a lot because he was very good at it, the negative thoughts wouldn't leave your mind.

"Look at me while I fuck you," Pedri groaned and you opened your eyes, the look he gave you from above you turning you even more on.

His movements became faster with every second and you felt your orgasm coming inside of your stomach a little while later.

You found yourself moaning and begging for him to give you more and more pleasure.

"Pedri, I'm so close..."

"Fuck, hermosa," he moaned and you could tell he was close as well by the way he was looking at you.

He moaned loudly when his orgasm washed over him, just like yours did over you a little after. He let himself fall on top of you, his head in the crook of your neck as you both breathed heavily and tried to calm down from the sensation.

As soon as Pedri calmed down he pulled out and stood up. You were still a little exhausted as you looked at him.

He threw the condom away and started putting on his clothes. You gave him a confused look.

"Where are you going already?"

Your voice wasn't louder than a whisper due to the tiredness you felt. Pedri didn't look at you, instead, he walked to the door as he responded.

"I have to go now."

That's when he left you alone and you started crying all of sudden, the pain in your chest almost unbearable. Wasn't he supposed to take care of you after sex? Or at least show you some kind of affection?

You stood up and entered the bathroom to clean yourself up quickly, before you put on your clothes. Although you were done crying, the tears escaped your eyes once again and you wiped them away before taking your suitcase.

Before leaving the room you looked into the mirror. There were hickeys on your neck and collarbone and your eyes were reddened and a little swollen. You looked like a mess.