˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟗

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 about to walk into the airport with your suitcases when a voice called out for you from behind. Turning around, you wished you wouldn't have turned around. What was he doing here?

Pedri tried to catch his breath, stopping in front of you. As soon as he caught his breath, he put his hand on your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he asked and you looked down. The sight of him hurt you too much.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Raphinha told me. I drove here five hours on full speed," he explained, his hand moving from your shoulder to your cheek, stroking it slowly. As soon as his hand reached your cheek, you slapped it away and took a step back, before finally meeting his eyes.

"Don't touch me."

"Mi amor-"

"Don't mi amor me. What do you want? Just leave me alone."

You tried to speak as calmly as you could, trying to hold your tears back while doing so. Pedri had a hurt look on his face, but you didn't care. He hurt you much more.

"I know it wasn't the right thing to do. But as soon as I got to know you for real, I realized that I don't want to do that anymore!"

"And you didn't even bother to tell me before you... fucked me?!"

Pedri bit his lip thoughtfully.

"We'll sort this out, okay? Just stay here."

You shook your head almost immediately.

"This is all your fault. Hijo de puta!", you sweared at him, not able to keep your cool anymore. Pedri's eyes widened before his expression turned furious. He took a step towards you and grabbed your wrist. He did it so firmly, your suitcase fell on the ground because you couldn't hold it anymore.

"Don't you dare insult my mother. You're a fucking whore. It's not my fault that you can't keep your legs closed."

Your eyes widened at his words and you blinked quickly. It hurt you more than it should. You slapped him right across the face with your free hand and you used the moment to free your hand from his when he hold his cheek.

Then, you picked up your suitcase and walked away as quick as you could. You could feel Pedri looking at you from behind and you were glad he wasn't following you.

-

It didn't take long until you finally arrived at home. In São Gonçalo, everything was different - the people were all acting like they all were family, everyone greeting each other and girls were walking around with bikini tops and shorts and flip flops. It smelled good everywhere and you finally felt like home again.

"Ayy, minha filha! Meu amor, venha aqui!"

You grinned as you run into your dad's arms, who was opening his arms widely for you. This reminded you of your children days back in Brazil, when you father used to greet you like this all the time.

"Pai, senti a sua falta."

Hugging him tightly you told him how much you missed him and suddenly all the sorrows from earlier were forgotten.

After a little chat with your dad, he took your home to your mother, which you greeted just as happily as you greeted your dad.

Now, you three were sitting at the table, eating together while you started telling your parents about the life in Spain and how Vinicius was doing and so.

"And, what about a boyfriend? Did you have one already?" your mother asked you, excitement in her voice.

You didn't really know if you could count Pedri as a boyfriend and you did have a few talking stages here and then, but it never really was something serious.

"Eh.."

"Oh I know! I saw this post on... what's it called? Instagram? With a handsome little guy. Is he your boyfriend?"

You sighed loudly. You didn't know your mother used Instagram. And you certainly did not expect her to see the pictures.

"No, just a teammate of Raphinha," you replied, letting out a nervous chuckle. You really didn't want to talk about Pedri. You were in Brazil to forget about everything.

"Oh, what a shame. You two looked so good together. Right, Vinicius?"

Your mother looked at your father and he nodded.

"He's talented and a sweet little boy. I've seen some of his matches."

Your mother's eyes widened. She didn't know he was a footballer apparently, but she wasn't a football fan like your dad after all.

"Oh, he's a jogador de futebol? How sweet!"

She winked at you and you knew that face of hers - she told you to get with him as fast as possible without saying anything. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm not really in the mood to do anything with guys right now."

"But you need a boyfriend! You can't grow up alone. You're getting old."

You looked at your mother and she looked at you - and you two started laughing. Your father looked at the two of you in confusion.