Ch 27

Harshad rushed to the petite figure who was all curled up with teary eyes in the corner. He scooped her body into his arms

"MATE"

John's anger and longline overpower Harshard and start kissing the petite frame; reassuring her, he is hers!

The scene stunned Nandini. She wasn't sure what to believe. SOHA AND HARSHAD ARE MATES!

Nandini POV
Harsahd has a mate still he wants me? How can Soha agree to this? If he has a mate, why does he want me? At first I thought he had been lusting over my body for years and when I ran away it hurted his male ego; to satisfy that he had been after me. But even after finding his MATE if he wants me that means there is something I am missing. It's not only lust for my body but more. What could it be? Could it be for MY POWER? Everyday I am learning more about myself and exploring more about my power.

When Manik and I mated I had some flashes like some blurry memories like it has happened before. Moon Goddess please show me direction so I can lead to the right path.

Sudden noise bought her back and she saw Soha pushed Harshad hard

H: What is this mate?

S: You are asking me what is this? You are touching and getting close to some other single female werewolf and you think I will be calm. How dare you?

Harshad growled: Do not forget your place Soha. Yes, you are my mate and I just met you but this (pointing between Nandini and himself) It has been planned and written in our fate hundreds of years ago

S whispers: You know if you go close to her it will give me pain! I will be in heat

Harshad closes his eyes and thinks. No, he can't be weak. He has waited for this for hundreds of years and no mere one day mate can change what he has planned and worked so hard for. He will be the ultimate superpower of the whole universe with Nandini by his side. All it needs is to push his mate aside and focus on the ultimate superpower i.e., Nandini!

Johns: No, you can't do this our mate. At first we thought we're mateless but now that we have our mate we can't do this to her. We can't give her this pain. If you mate Nandini you know the pain our mate Soha will go through. It is going to be a ride to hell for her. We can't do that to her!

Soha looked at Harshad with all the love and hope she had for their relationship: You can't do this to me! You can't do this to our bond!

Soha saw the struggle Harshad is going through within his inner demons but suddenly all she saw was dark black eyes of Harshad. He blocked and shut down John. John is making him weak and he can't be weak after coming to this point.

"Sainiko! Sainiko"
Few men came running to him

H: Take her to Madison river and leave her at my hut!

The men dragged her and took her with them

"And you I will be back in 30 minutes my soon to be" (pointing at Nandini)

Harshad left

Nandini is still lying on the floor. Her body is almost numb due to the cold floor.

"Manik! Manik! Manik can you hear me"

Yes, Nandini I can hear you

"Manik, Soha and Harshad are MATE!"

I heard everything, Nandini. You do not worry I am on my way

"Manik, he will be back in 30 minutes. Please come soon"

Trust me! I will be there in no time!
———————
Harshad comes back with his Guru ji

H: Sab kuch ready hai nah Guru ji?

G: Par Harshad woh mahurat kal bit chuka hai (the mahurat has passed now) and if you mate her now you understand one of you will end up dying

H: Guru ji that only applies for the mates. Nandini is not my mate. This mate process must happen today. I cannot wait any longer.

Guru ji set the fire ready and started chanting mantras.

Harshad opened Nandini's legs and pulled her towards himself: You see Nandini Guru ji is chanting mantras and getting ready for our mating process. It is an offering to our ancestors so they blessed us for a happy life!

N: My ancestors will be happy once I kill you with bare hands!

"Alpha Harshad, what are those marks on your neck?" shocked Guru ji asked

H: Guru ji I am an Alpha choti moti chot toh lag jati hai; ussi ka hoga!

"Anhoni! Anhoni!"

H: Kya hua guru ji!

"Yeh nishan.......

Before pandit ji could complete his sentence another voice answered Harshad's question

"When you try to touch someone's else's mate Moon Goddess curse you and those marks will burn like hell and it will be with you till the end of your existence"

All three turned to look at the source of the voice. A content smiles touched Nandini's lip and looking at her smile, a smile mirrored in Manik's face

N whispers: Manik....

Nandini tried running to his Manik but Harshad just held her tighter

G: Harshad, you can't mate Nandini now. Manik and Nandini HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE MATING PROCESS!

H: IMPOSSIBLE! How could they complete the mating process? We planned everything so carefully. Even the mating time passed. How can they possible mate

G: The scar given by Moon Goddess is proof that they have completed the mating process in every sense. I cannot complete this puja now!

Harshad smirks: Fine! I will kill Manik first then she will be mateless and I can mate her again!

A slow growl escaped Manik's mouth when he heard Harsahd talking about mating his Nandini!

M: Now no more hide and seek Harshad!

Harshad calls for his soldiers

M: Alpha Harshad can't fight alone, he needs the full army to fight against me! Bring whoever you want to bring but today will be that last day of your existence!

Manik in a swift move pushed Harshad to the walls, making a big hole in the walls and pulled Nandini close to himself. He nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent to calm his demons down. He doesn't want to scare Nandini. She hasn't faced the monster avatar yet.

N whispers: Kill him Manik! Do not leave him!

Manik looked at her eyes and found determination and only love for him. No, she won't be scared of his monster avatar. She is HIS MATE; HIS OTHER HALF! Manik opened her hands and asked to to in the corners

M: Baby you can close your eyes if you do not want to see this but I will be back in your arms after finishing him

Harshad got up after being smacked mercilessly to the walls. Side of his lips were bleeding. Harshad came running to pull Manik's right arm but before he could even lay his finger on him Manik twisted his arms and threw some punches on his face. When Harshad realized Manik's hold got a little loose he pushed Manik and ran outside. Manik followed him outside