Chapter 9. : WHY?! Why....? Why her...

A/N : LES GO! Finally finished chapter 8 after like three days damn- I really failed with all my thoughts also! Also! This chapter is going to be from astrals prospective again <333 love him ya know anyway not important but like most fluff in this chapter some serious shit is going down WAY later but yeah! Also I just used 64 Words damn.... ONTO THE GODDAMN STORY! :) ALSO! Almost forgot about this but Octobers dog you'll know his name but ummm like astral calls him honeybee because like how hives work I guess? The queen bee is October and his dog is a worker bee? Idk how to explain it but I think you get it?  Anyway bye 👋

I looked at his face chuckling softly as apricot crawled into Octobers bed laying next to me licking my cheek making me flinch and laugh harder "honey way are you so jealous of honeybee?" I said looking into his eyes with a smile tugging on my lips he just stared at me and pouted before mumbling "because you might love that furry weirdo more than me!!!!" I made a sad frown loosening my grasp on October attempting to make him feel bad about it, and I did he looked a bit sad but let go of my wrist pecking my forehead smiling sadly at me I felt a little bad I hugged him than let my hand go straight back to petting apricot how was wagging her tail with a satisfied face I stopped moving my and to hold Octobers nape kissing him he looked adorable when he was shocked which made me chuckle softly as he looked up at me holding his right hand to his lips I just smiled again as I knew he was already a sucker for it (cough cough not my best friend who WAS as well-) he grabbed my face pulling it closer until we fell into a French kiss (ooo~)...

TWO WEEKS LATER.

It had been two weeks since that and I was embarrassed about it so I tried to avoid October and headed to my oldest best friend, Alex ( 🙂👋AlexRichards018 it ain't you but remember my words I do stick to them HAHA >:) anyway 👋 bye) we hung out for a few hours in our class that where pretty much all the same except for my 3rd and 6th and finally 7th period which have October in them which made me nervous about going to those classes...

It was finally the end of the 2nd week I have ignored October even at home I locked myself up and only went to go get food and water from the kitchen until today anyway...

I was sitting in my room until I heard my window alarm go off I immediately grabbed the pocket knife I leave next to my bed and went to check it out I stood there shocked, it was October he looked upset I looked away only to hear a scoff from October "well stardust if that's how you want to be I brought a present called 'Alex' I think it was?" I instantly looked at October tears welling up in my eyes I threw my pocket knife at him only for it to miss because he dodged it "THAT WAS MY ADOPTED SISTER!" I screamed out falling onto my knees before I passed out....