Chapter 13. : a kiss for the lady, <3

A/N : ALEX ENJOY BITCH CUZ IT TAKES SO MUCH OUTA ME TO DO THISSSS FOR THE COFFEE SHOP TA NOT GET UPDATED MOREEEE
BTW OCTOBERS NICKNAMES FOR ASTRAL HAVE BEEN CHANGING A LOT CUZ IM DUMB RN SRRY?

I took astrals hand pecking it gently making him all flustered making me laugh to the point of crying again "love are you alright?" I could only nod as my response because I was still laughing but now as hard now...
I gently grabbed astrals waist before speaking "will you m'lady accept this kiss?" He only nodded his face turning a deep deep crimson once I moved away a small string of saliva from my mouth and his I smiled cheekily "c-can you call me Astra?" He asked making me laugh and squeeze him a bit "of course! Astra... my Astra" I say my head laying on his shoulder "a-and use my new pronouns?" I mumbled a 'yes sunshine' I was in heaven "what perfume did you use Astra? It smells like heaven... but to be completely honest with you, your my heaven." I say not really knowing what I was truly saying I heard a little squeak of shock from her than a giggle making me smile "I'm your heaven now am I?" She teased I only nodded smiling I grabbed her and put her legs around my waist bringing her to my room to the balcony "let's watch the sunset together lovely" I say still keeping her of the ground making her laugh a bit "alright dove-" I cut her off "no that was astrals nickname for me you get to pick a new one sunshine!" I say not really meaning anything by it she only nodded smiling at me before moving my hair so you could fully see my eyes "there you are pretty boy!" She cooed I looked away my face becoming heated which only made her laugh at me "well do you like it moonrise?" I say seating her on the railing holding on tightly just in case she falls over the edge I had my mother create a little pile of blankets and pillows that she had brought from her apartment or well storage is what she calls it "pretty boy...." She mumbled I look up at her expectantly "yes moonrise?" I speak clearly smiling at her face which made her giggle a bit "you still have frosting on you cheek" I making an '0' with my mouth before flinching and my face becoming heated when she leaned down and licked it off my face "m-m-moon rise..?" I stuttered to her my body feeling weird and tingly in a good why (no sexual stuff today~ that goes specifically to you alex.) "because you look adorable being all flustered like this hon!" She exclaims giggling making me look away even more embarrassed "hon look at me." I obeyed looking at her "yes Astra?- SHIT- erm moonrise?" I looked away again as I had stumbled over my words and nicknames for her which caused her to laugh even harder than she was originally.......