Mikey X Reader Comfort

Uhmmm so I don't know what version of mikey this is but..here ya go hope you enjoy!

You were friends with the turtles for a while and, to be honest, life was great you didn't have anything to complain about, and your parents were awesome they loved and cared for you and yet you couldn't put your finger on what was wrong what made you feel so bad about yourself what left you with an empty like feeling when you were all alone. But to you, that doesn't matter because you always knew you could rely on one person- er turtle to make you feel better, and that was Mikey his bubbly personality always lifted your spirits and he had a way of always making you laugh, and you needed that turtle right about now but it was around midnight knowing New York you can't just walk into an ally way and go down the manhole cause if you did you would most likely get kidnapped or murdered or both! So you just sat there in the dark and stared into the darkness ignoring all of the thoughts that tempted you into hurting yourself you only broke a few times you still had faint scratch-like scars on your arm and very faint smiley faces on your stomach, and you didn't know why you did it but you did, your mind was blank. Sighing you grabbed your phone and put on (music of your choice). It now being 2 am your phone buzzed picking it up you saw a text.

Mikey🧡: Hey man, you up?

Y/n 🤍: yuppers

Mikey🧡: Awsome can I come over? I'm bored 😒

Y/n🤍: Is that even a question? Obviously, you can come over ^v^

Mikey🧡: Sweet be over in 10!

You fell back into your bed rolled over and screamed into your pillow. Oh sorry forgot to mention you had a small teeniest tiniest crush on the goofy turtle. Rolling back onto your back you stared at the ceiling as you smiled the most goofiest smile ever. The ten minutes felt like forever, you jumped at the sound of tapping on your window opening your window you smiled and greeted the orange-clad turtle.

M: "Yooo what's up homie?" (I dunno sounds like something he would say)

Y/n: "hey Mikes, I'm doing good how are you?"

M: "good so what do you wanna do?"
Mikey now sat on your bed smiling as he looked around. "Nice room"

Y/n: "what do you mean? My room is a mess. °^°"

M: "eh, mine is worse" (you can't convince me otherwise)

Y/n: "I'm not allowed to have a tv in here so we can't play video games..."

Mikey started moving his feet back and forth "do you wanna go for a walk?"

Y/n: "it's three in the morning Mikey..."

M: "do you have art homework?"

Y/n: "... I forgot about my homework...shi- I got math homework"

M: "well I'll just find something to read in the meantime then..."

Y/n: "not going to help?"

M: "nope"

Y/n: "rude" 🙄

~after~

Mikey was laying on your bed so you had the great idea of jumping on top of him. bad idea. You ran and jumped on top of Mikey aka landing on his shell. (And their name is John Cena!!! Sorry sorry I know cringe)

Y/n: *groans* "that hurt..."

M: "it wasn't that bad.."

Y/n: "dude you have a shell all I am is skin and guts and bones"

That's when Mikey had an evil idea...he yanked you by your arm and pulled you in front of him.

Y/n: "Mikey? What are you doing?"
Grinning Mikey started tickling you. (just pretend you're ticklish if you're not)

Y/n: "M-MiKeY st-StOp BAHAHAHAHA My PaReNtS ArE SLeEpInG" you laughed until you started crying "M-IkEy I'm gOing tO pEE mYself!!!"
Chuckling he stopped letting you go, but as you started to get up he stopped you.

M: "sweets..."

Y/n: "hm?"

M: "is there something I should know?"

Y/n: "no? Why?"
He pulled up your shirt a little revealing your plush stomach, which would be silky smooth if it wasn't for the few smiley face scars on your stomach that created bumps
"I know I can be dense but I'm pretty sure this is from sh..." you went completely silent as you watched him rub one of his fingers against one of the scars.

Y/n: "well it's pretty old so it's not that bad..."

M: "it's still concerning dove" you went silent and Mikey took that as a time to hug you. Now you weren't one to cry (sorry if this isn't accurate) but you needed this hug so you buried your face into the crook of his neck and started sobbing. He shushed you and rubbed circles on your back.

M: "it's okay dove, everything is okay."
After a bit of crying, you pulled away but his arm never left your sides ready to pull you into another hug.

Y/n: "thanks Mikey...your great"

M: "no problem, I'm always here for you angel cakes." he leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on the cheek smiling, and pulled you into his plastron nuzzling into your neck earning a soft giggle.

M: "I know that you've heard this so many times but, I truly care about you so, please please please come to me for help, and stop harming yourself"

Y/n: "ill try as hard as I can"

M: "that's all I need dove all I need."
You and Mikey sat in a comfortable silence until there was a knock at your door and your dad's voice could be heard on the other side...

I tried to make this gender neutral but I don't know if I did a good job.