ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ

The house was quiet enough, so the girl that was living inside it decided to play some simple and relaxing music to give more of a homey feeling to the house, to not feel lonely or abandoned without a choice, like she has been feeling for the last...

The house was quiet enough, so the girl that was living inside it decided to play some simple and relaxing music to give more of a homey feeling to the house, to not feel lonely or abandoned without a choice, like she has been feeling for the last 3 months.

She finally decided to start living again, not for herself, but more for her late parents, who tried everything in their power to protect her and gave so much up.

And for herself, she decided to begin to live a normal human life, like she would've liked so many years ago. She will not let her training and preparations go to waste, she will not fear and she will not succumb to the creatures lurking in every little dark corner. She will live and thrive. Just like everyone is meant to.

I was finally finished with all the furniture instalments, making it my sort-of dream house, that belonged to only me and made it on my list of greatest achievements. It made me proud to begin a chapter on my own, but also sad, because it all just felt like it came too fast for me, but I also became excited of the mere thought of new friends, a normal school, teenage drama that may follow, parties, girl talks and so much more.

It's like a new adventure for me, I looked around my living room. It was so simple to me, yet amazing. It had a big comfy grey couch, with two love seats wit the same colour on the sides of it and a simple glass table in the middle with flowers on it, beautiful, not bright ones. Simple white and faded orange colour roses, a white fur rug on the floor and right in front of it all a simple lit fireplace, it made it look all cozy and comforting, a gray blanket lay on the couch and some fluffy black and white pillows on them all.

Just by looking at them it made me want to lay on it instead of my bed upstairs. It just looked so welcoming to me, that I almost did, until I realised it was time to make some food for myself. Since I already had done some shopping before, I was stocked with ingredients and supply's, I decided to make some beef stroganoff and make some chocolate mousse whilst my meal was cooking, until I heard the doorbell ring and a knock on the door.

Quickly wiping my hands off from some of the whipped cream that I got on them when adding to the chocolate mixture and made my way towards the door, opening it I found a beautiful blonde girl that was smiling at me, yet she was shivering.

"Hello, can I help you?" I greeted her and asked her quite softly, yet tried to subtly assess her and feel for any supernatural aura. "Ahhh, yes. Hello, I seem to be in a bit of a mess. Sorry to interrupt you with whatever you were doing. You see my car kinda..broke down hah...Would it be okay if I just came in and called for some help, I don't have my phone on me." She seemed quite shy, but I don't really think she is. What I could tell from her aura, she seemed to be quite outgoing. "Ahh, yes! Don't worry come on in." I stepped aside to let her in. "My name is Kamari, Kamari Arien Snow and you are?" I gave her my hand for a shake, which she thankfully took.

"Hello Kamari it's nice to meet you, I'm Caroline, Caroline Forbes." She had responded to me in a cheerful way. "Nice to meet you too! Say are you perhaps hungry?" I smiled politely. "I'm actually starving!" she laughed.