𝖭𝖾𝗐𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌

Caroline had basically dragged Kamari to the school excited to bring her towards the office and find out where her locker could be and what lessons she would be in, mostly hoping that they had the same schedule and being locker buddies.

"Slow down Care, we've got all day." Kamari giggled at the blondes antics.

"No way! I need to know if I will be able to survive for the rest of the year, if not I need to prepare myself mentally, physically AND emotionally Ari." Caroline huffed, which made Kamari shake her head at her.

"Fine, fine, but can we slow down just a tad bit, because I'm starting to feel one of my calves cramping." Kamari pleaded, with a fake sobbing face towards Caroline, who had her back to her, still dragging her by the hand.

"Nope." Caroline had replied with a happy tone.

After only 3 minutes with Caroline's speed, which to Kamari felt like eternity, they had finally reached the office and were greeted by one of the staff there, who was Mrs. Keeler, she was a shorter height than Caroline and Kamari, with brown hair with a bob haircut, that honestly looked like it suited her. She was quite a sweet and kind woman, not one that you would expect to be especially on a Monday morning, she looked to be about in her late 20's, a little small but still a cheerful soul.

Kamari had seen quite a lot of movies about teenagers in school and it was never the good things that could happen, sure sometimes she would find one or two, but most schools had been portrayed to be just useless, with mean teachers and unfair systems. So she was glad to firstly meet Mrs. Keeler, she wasn't going to give hope or expect that every staff member at the school to be as nice or kind, because if you don't expect anything, you can't be disappointed or at least that's what she has always said to herself after her parents passed.

Mrs. Keeler was a big help in making Caroline calm down as well, because it seems the two blondes truly were locker buddies and had seemed to share some classes together, albeit not all, but better some than none right? It took about 10 minutes to sort everything out and by the end of it the girls had basically become best friends with the older woman, asking for them to visit often as she would love to hear all the gossip about every student or teacher around.

The girls will definitely visit her often.

As the girls had got to their lockers and sorted themselves out Caroline had noticed two girls walking towards her and Kamari, she of course recognised them and huffed out a sigh with a sulking face and Kamari caught it

"What's wrong Care?" Kamari questioned full attention on the blonde with a worried expression on her face.

"Ari...I've just spotted my 'supposed to be' asshole 'friends', kill me nowww." Caroline whined, which made Kamari giggle.

"How about you just go say 'hi' to them, if they don't ask you how you are and how was your summer, then don't bother with them at all. If they do, at least give them a tiny bit of your precious time." Caroline hummed in agreement.