"Why Won't You Let Me Do This The Way I Want?"

Right after he realizes that he was now outside of the place,Riff was curious and mad at the same time and he suspected that it was Tony who had dragged him outside and when he turned around,he suspected right,it was Tony who dragged him outside.

Why couldn't Tony let him do things the way he wants? He knows they're best friends but still why didn't he allow him to do things the way he wants to? He was wondering the reason why Tony won't let him do things the way he wants to do them. What's the reason why? All Riff wanted to know is the reason why Tony won't allow Riff to do the rumble?

Was he scared of Riff being sent upstate? Was he scared of what Maria will think of it? Was he scared of being caught there? Was he scared of Riff getting seriously injured? Was he scared he would lose him? Was he scared that Riff would lose his life? What was the reason why Tony won't let him do the rumble with his boys the Jets?

Was it too much to let Riff know the reason why? Riff definitely didn't think that at all. Why? Will Tony ever tell him the reason why? Will Riff be stuck wondering forever? Riff seriously just wanted to know the why. It was not hard at all to just tell him why.