My life

Tweeks POV: I watched as my captor walked towards the cage with a tray of food, and opens the door. I backed away from the door, as I had already tried running out, and I didn't get out of the room before he caught me. He sets the tray down on the floor, as well as a plastic bottle of soda(why soda? Why not water? I haven't drank any water in a couple days) and he left me alone in the large birdcage he was keeping me in. I fell to my knees, weak, as I peered onto the tray. I doubt he would try to poison me, but you can never be too careful with people like this. it smelt fine, and I was starving, so I ate it, and drained the bottle of soda. I then curled up near the further side of the cage, and layed my head between my knees, thinking about how terrible this situation is. I needed to return to my home, with my family and friends, and my boyfriend...God, how I missed my beloved boyfriend...my captor reentered the room with a bouquet of flowers, and offered them to me. I went to where he was standing, and gently just smacked the flowers out of his hand. They hit the floor, and he looks furious. He leaves and returns with someone, and offers me another gift. I look at the person, who was tied up and gagged. I recognized him as Clyde Donovan. I didn't take the gift right away, wondering why Clyde was here. My captor looks me in the eyes. "You can date me, or he can die." Clyde desperately shook his head, managing to get the gag to loosen enough to slide it down his face and off of his mouth. "Don't do it tweek! Don't take it!" My captor went to him, fixed the gag, and returned to me, offering me the gift. It was a necklace with a ruby heart set in the middle of angel wings. I again refused the gift, which caused him to become even angrier with me.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
BLOOD
DEATH

He stabbed Clyde in the heart with a hidden dagger, and just as quickly pulled the bloody knife out of the corpse of my now dead friend. I teared up, but didn't dare let the tears spill onto my cheeks. My captor cast the necklace onto a table nearby and left, locking the door to the room the cage was kept in, and leaving me with the body of my beloved friend.