meeting the others and a fight.

El's POV

The next day, I got woken up by my bedroom door being flung open.

El- what the hell?

Robby- rise and shine, love birds. We're gonna see the party today.

El and Hawk- we are?!

Yasmine- hell yes we are. I can't wait to see Max and Lucas, and--

El- okay, we get it. Can we get dressed now?

Demetri- oh, right. Sorry.

They closed the door and I grabbed just a casual outfit. I grabbed some jeans, a long sleeved green and white shirt and my converse.

Eli on the other hand got black jeans, a black and red flannel and a shirt that said Cobra Kai Strike First Strike Hard No Mercy.

El- What's that?

Hawk- Oh, this is a shirt from my karate dojo, Cobra Kai.

El- Wait, you do karate too?

Hawk- Yeah. I actually wanna show you another surprise.

Eli pulled off his shirt to reveal abs and a tattoo on his shoulder with a heart that had my name in the middle. My jaw dropped.

Hawk- like what you see, princess?

I nodded. Eli then turned around and I saw a tattoo all across his back. It was a Hawk with a blue Mohawk.

Hawk- this one took me twelve hours in the chair and the other took one hour.

El- oh my gosh Eli.

Eli turned around and I hugged him. When I pulled away, I traced the tattoo.

El- you got this for me?

Hawk- yeah, because I love you.

El- I love you too, Eli.

We then kissed.

El- I'll be right back, I'm gonna get dressed in the bathroom.

Hawk- okay. When you're done, can you help me out my Mohawk back up?

El- sure.

I then left and got dressed. When I got back, I brought a water spray bottle.

Hawk- what's that for?

El- to help you with your hair, silly. I can't help you if your hair isn't at least a little wet.

Hawk- oh, right.

Eli sat in my desk chair and I stood behind him and started to work on the back of his head. When I was done with that, I went in front of him and did the front of his Mohawk with gel. As I did so, Eli kissed my stomach, then put his hands on my waist.

El- I'm done with the gel, now we just need hairspray.

I moved his hands off of my waist so I could go into the bathroom and get my hairspray.

After I was finished, Eli wrapped his arms around my waist and looked deep into my eyes.

El- what?

Hawk- nothing, I just love you.

Yasmine- hurry up lovebirds, or we're gonna go to Mike's house without you!

El- okay Yas, jeez.

I put my hair in a low ponytail and Eli and I put our shoes on and went outside.

We all walked to Mike's house, where when he answered the door, he and Will immediately started kissing.

El- um, guys..