Chapter 2

Third POV

"Ehh~ *yawn* Finally~ never knew I was a shrine maiden here." Y/n stated as she finished her work, as it was now night time.

Since her house is far from the shrine, Y/n had to walk back after she finished, though she decided to stroll for the night.

"I still didn't know which world I was in, but my memory in this world is that I was a shrine maiden and I have a spiritual power that can beat a demon and evil spirits. My mom always teach me how to wield a katana and bow." Y/n mumbled to herself, Y/n also found out that she can sense presence and aura.

While strolling, Y/n heard a scream in one of the house she passed making her run towards it and kicked the door of the right house since it was the only one with a dark aura in it.

As the door opened she saw the dead body of a woman and a man without limbs. "Oh my god... Please don't let it be the demon slayer world." Y/n whispered to herself but then got startled by something from upstairs.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY! HELP US!"

"AHHH!!"

"NO! DON'T COME NEAR US MONSTER!"

Y/n immediately leaped towards the stairs and saw the broken door, without wasting any time Y/n kicked the demon that was about to devour the four childrens.

"A-aNoThEr HuMaN~ I aM lUcKy ThIs TiMe."

The demon who Y/n kicked stood up and lounged at her, like it wasn't been kicked. Y/n gritted her teeth. 'I have two options, fight or die... I'd rather fight then.' Grabbing the hidden dagger in one of her long sleeves for safety precautions, Y/n charged at the demon with determination to be alive while saving the four kids.

'Remember the training...' Thought Y/n as she channeled her pure spiritual energy to the dagger, she managed to slash the demon's hand off. "Hah! Foolish human! Normal weapons won't work on me- AHHH!! WHAT IS THIS?!" The demon screamed as its body started to swell.

Y/n looked at the demon with wide eyes as it burst making her and the four children soak in blood. "A-ah r-right..." She looked at the frightened childrens and smiled at them.

"L-look... I-I didn't mean to do it in front of you-" The four launched themselves to Y/n's arms and started wailing. Two are oldest around eleven and other two are around six years old.

Y/n didn't shove them away and hugged them instead, she felt like she was with her sister again once more.

Maybe... Just maybe she will be given a chance to be their guardian.

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛
Finally I was able the update! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)