Chapter 3

A/n: I'm gonna change the name of the two twins.

Third POV

"What are your names?" (Y/n) asked as the four walked down the road.

"I'm Ren" One of the oldest with pink hair said. "I'm Ran." The blue haired one followed.

"Yin..." The black haired one quietly introduced. "And I'm Yang!" The white haired one exclaimed cheerfully.

(Y/n) doesn't know how they eventually forgot the incident like it didn't happen at all and decided to follow her, she thought it was weird.

"Don't you have family? I... I was just wondering as to why you four decided to follow me..." (Y/n) stated, it couldn't get out of her mind. They doesn't know her yet they followed her, don't they realize that following strangers can cause dangers?

"We don't have one..." Ran replied making Yin fiddlers. "Twins are considered bad omin here... So... They throw us out." Yin continued and the two girls nodded.

"I don't think it does." The four looked at (Y/n) with wide eyes. "It's not the children's fault that they are born that way, in fact, I think of the thought that twins are a blessing, two child with the same faces, yet with different personalities." Smiled (Y/n).

"A sin couldn't be transferred from one person to another, so it is them that is a bad one because they throw you away." They were conflicted, they thought that they were the cause of all the bad things that happened to the village but here is (Y/n), telling them that they aren't a bad omin.

"I am (Y/n) by the way... Higurashi (Y/n) a shrine maiden." She introduced, (Y/n) will give hope to this children, and by doing so, she hoped that nothing bad will happen.

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛