{1} MEHRA'S MORNING

MEHRA MANSION

Dining area☆

The dining table is all ready with dishes kept in bowls and plates and then a beautiful jingling voice is heard  "Everyone come fast and join the breakfast soon"

some morning Energy filled voice are heard
"coming pritha "
"coming Maa"
"Coming Mom"

The first one to come down was Dev . He sat on the  head of the house chair of dining table (Baghban style)

" Good Morning pritha dear" he said
"Good Morning dev" pritha replied.
And soon our Pentagone Joined them
they both smiled at five of them and wished  " Good Morning our Pentagons.

All five of them smiled brightly and said "Good Morning Mom and Dad" Everyone sat and started their breakfast.

Arjun : Mom I need to leave soon or krish will leave for the court .

Pritha : Fine , but come soon okay . Many preparation are left.

(Arjun left )

Then pritha looked at Rohit who seemed a bit perplexed.so she asked him.

Pritha: what happened Rohit and where is Disha?

Rohit : Mom she was ready but due to morning sickness her vomitting session started  so she had to change her clothes.(he said worried about his 4 months pregnant wife)

Pritha : she will be all fine beta. These things are very common during pregnency..

Disha: That's what I am trying to explain. him from last one hour  Maa.
(Disha said coming downwards from stairs)

Rohit: whatever we are going to hospital for check up today and that's final !!!
( Disha smiled unwantedly and sighed sitting on the chair near rohit )

Neil : Don't know how our ever calm bhaiya changes into a worried one just in fraction of seconds when it comes to bhabhi

(Disha and everyone chuckles while Rohit glares at him )

Neil : look bhabhi how bhaiya is staring at me and making me scared ( dramatically)

Disha : keep your those stares to yourself . He is saying the truth only (looking at Rohit )

Neil : Exactly!! You are the best bhabhi
(Neil said coming near disha and hugging her around neck while Rohit frowned at him)
Neil giggles looking at Rohit while rest of them smiles

Rohit: Teri wali ane de fir tujh ko btata hoon ....

Pritha :  okay! Okay! Stop your silly fights .atleast now have  your breakfast peacefully as we have to complete all our of task of veer's marriage

Dev : hope everyone know what task they are assigned to complete.

Everyone : yeah dad!!

Dev :and I hope  all of you have taken leaves from your respective work. Right???

Everyone :Yeah!

Pritha: good there will be no hotch - potch in preparation

Everyone had their breakfast and left for their respective assigned works for veer's marriage.
_______________________________

So this is the first chap of our story. Introducing you about the family conversation. Hope you like it

Plz forgive me for my mistakes

Will meet in the next chap introducing you with the family conversation of Malhotra's

Till then
Namaste, salam valequm, sarsiakar , good bye 🙏🙏