{4} TALK OF HER

MEHRA MANSION

It was past 10:00 and Pritha & Dev are already sleep half an hour ago as the brothers said there is not much preps left for the wedding arrangements so they will manage it on their own. Rohit also made disha sleep as it was not good for her health, eventhough she showed many tantrums to help them but Rohit had dragged her towards their room.

Coming to the scenario of living room :

Almost all the works were done and just the recheck was left which nobody cared to do....

Neil: veer bhai you can atleast give us one na...we were also working with you...

Veer: Neil you should understand na I am just nervous about my new life which gonna start from tommorow......I am groom I should healthy na...( he siad while putting one more laddu in his mouth )

Shlok: yeah bhai we can understand you are nervous because you are going to marry a girl you were dating from previous two years ( roling his eyes on him and getting frustrated )

Neil : what a savage reply bro !!

Veer : wait I am taking out your savageness right now...( keeping his plate aside and running to catch neil )

All this while in between of this bickering there was one person who was sitting in his own world as if thinking something very important but the actual part was that he was thinking very deeply with a smile on his face .

Arjun mind unknowingly was replaying all the words which he heard from krish about his sister again and again in his ears and he could not help but smile contentedly. He himself did not know that what was he doing
"Why the hell I am smiling like a fool ?? Oh god feels like suddenly all the teen hormones have come back into my blood or whatt..??"
He thought this when he realised how he reacting just by hearing some facts about her.

At that moment Rohit came back and the seen he saw was one of his brother sitting at the corner in some of his deep thoughts while other three were as usual fighting like monkeys. He shook his head sighing at the seen and decided to say something.....

Rohit : Neil....shlok....veer stop this right now...veer you are soon going to get married and still you are behaving like a kid huh ???

Veer looked at the floor while the twins started giggling

Rohit: stop that right now you both  when will you start using your damn  brain haan ??

Twins stopped giggling and as veer looked at the floor. Now Rohit eyes fell upon Arjun who was still unaffected by what's happening in his background. He signalled his other brother's to have a look at Arjun and they too realised that he had zoned out from a long time . Four of them talked through sign language and decided to bring him to this world and have a word with him.

They went near him and Rohit shook his shoulder he was starled and came back from his own world and now he was looking at the expression which his brothers were giving to him .He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his next with his hand.

Neil : So..?(wiggling his eyes )

Arjun : So.. what??

Shlok: don't try to act innocent bro...just say where were you zoned out..?

Arjun: Nowhere...just a lil bit tension about work.

Veer: for your Information Mr. Arjun Mehra you are a very bad at telling lies to us. So, without wasting any time come straightforward to us...

Now arjun had no other option he could never tell lies to his brother not that he has never done this ,he had many times but never about his feelings . However hard he tries he can never lie them it feels like he is betraying himself .

Arjun: okay....it's just that I am trying to figure out something which has never happened with me before like it's happening right now.after veer bhai's wedding you know Mom and dad gonna run behind me for this and I don't know if I will be able to give time to someone between my hectic work.

Arjun himself knew he was telling lie but this time he was not wrong he was apparently feeling like he had never felt and he's gonna be the next who will be asked to settle down so he was not telling the truth but he was not wrong and that gave a lil satisfaction to all the brothers even when they know that they have not got the complete truth but still it was not something that serious.

Rohit: don't worry arjun...destiny has it's paln for everything...( he was going through the guest list when he paused a bit ) you did go to krish's house to meet him right ?? Did you meet vasu uncle and diya aunty ??

Arjun: uhh...No I met krish in the way only so I did not go to his house and directly went to the office.

Veer: How did you meet him mid way like court is on a totally different route ..

Arjun: I met him infront of the medical college...he came to drop his sister

Shlok : Wow!! Means you finally met suha....

Arjun: you guys know her..??

Rohit : yeah!! How come we will not know her..she is like our sister ...

Arjun : But I did not meet her today....she already went on her college...
"Damn!!....why did I not drive a little faster"

Veer : that's sad and plus there are very less chances that she will be able to attend my wedding or not....(sadness evident in his voice )

Shlok : yeps..she is so studious..(huffing)

Neil : says the one who do not take out his head from book in vacations as well and veer bhai didn't she promised you such a beautiful thing...haan

Rohit : And what is that beautiful thing ??

Neil : That is............

_________________________________

So update after months but I have my boards this year so i am trying to complete the part i have already decided and there are not gonna be many twists in this story but yeah turns will be there

Do drop ur comments plz

Next chap : {5} Wanna meet her

Till then namaste, salam valequm, sarsiakar, ta ta bye bye