{2} MALHOTRA'S MORNING

MALHOTRA VILLA

☆Pooja ghar ☆

A beautiful lady decked up in a saree checked all the poola arrangement and then said in a bit high volume "Come on Everyone! Everything for the Pooja is ready"

As soon as she completed she saw Vasu coming downwards. As soon as he reached near her he wishpered in new ear's
"you are looking beautiful dear !!! who will say you are already the mother of three children and mother in law & grand mother as well "   

Diya blushed but still replied in a firm voice  "It doesn't matter If people say it or not because they ARE MY CHILDREN...& "
she said the last words with  a glint of proud in her eyes .she was going to say further but was cut by

"Exactly !! dear that's the reason I am saying that we can have one more sibling younger to suha "
He said  leaving just inches gap between them and now Diya has turned a full red tomato

"We like your plan dadda" they heard two voice from his back and they both turned and  saw their younger son and one and only  daughter standing and chuckling with mischievous playfull faces.

Now Vasu was Emparessed while Diya was glancing at the floor shyly . Both krish and subhakshi were laughing heartily

'why are you laughing' this time also they heard he voices of Ram and Ruchika they turned and this time their laughing stopped.Four of them saw Ram and Ruchika with awkward silence while subhakshi and Krish were having a hard time to control their laugh.

Then they heard a sweet child's voice "Krish chachu and Su bua if you want to laugh then do it na.....You are looking so wierd like this"
she said pouting to which they both burst out laughing and Krish picked up little Ruhi and loooked at Ram and Ruchika and tried to tell them the reason but was not able to control his laugh.

meanwhile subhakshi got a control on her laugh and said in a breaking voice "bhaiya  & bhabhi mom and Dadda  were planning to bring a new chachu au bua for our ruhi"

There was a awkward silence but after sometime Ram, Ruchika krish and  Subhakshi started laughing leaving behind their parents embarrassed and Ruhi confused. After some time they all did the somvar Pooja together and had their breakfast while having breakfast .

Krish : bhaiya look there . Whats there
( krish took the sweet of ram's  plate while he noticed it by the corner of his eyes )

Ram : hey you !! Return my sweet
( krish puts it inside his mouth before Ram could take it )

Subhakshi : bhaiya why you always do these silly things I wonder how you handle your  court cases .

Krish: The way you are handling your medical career my dear sister who will say that you still come to sleep with me when you get scared with nightmares ( giggling)

Subhakshi: ( rolls her eyes ) then do I disturb you bhai .
" but i never disturb you talking with shriya didi " she whispered

Now krish did not have any answer he thought she use to sleep while he use to talk to shriya but little did he know that time that his little sister has heard all his lovey dovey conversation

Diya : you both stop wishpering each other don't you have to go to court krish and you miss for your college .

Subhakshi: yeah ! I remember now I need to tell all of you that I have me final year exams next month and after that I can be a professional doctor.

All family smiled at her proudly

______________________________________

As I said here goes the family conversation of MALHOTRA'S

Next part goona have the discussion of best friend guess who are the best friend in the comment box

Till then

Namaste, salam valequm, sarsiakar , good bye 🙏🙏🙏