Hate

"Kim Ah Ra!"I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.I groaned and walked downstairs."Yes?"I asked,looking at her."Get ready for tonight.We're going to meet Mrs Jeon and her family remember?"she reminded."Mom..can I escape?Just for tonight...please..."I begged."No no no.You must follow me.If not I'll tell your father not to buy the EXO concert ticket."she threatened.She really knows my weakness.."Fine!"I stomped my foot going back to my room.

"Is this meeting really important?"I asked myself."It's really important,Ah Ra."my sister,Na Ra interrupted."Do you know about this?"I asked."Of course,you know I'm mom's partner in crime."she smirked."Whatever..aren't you going out with your fiance today?"I asked her."Oh..Seojun oppa is busy today."she answered."Are you going with us tonight?"I asked her again."Yes..dress up like a princess tonight,okay?"she ruffled my hair.

I scoffed and shook my head."I don't want to."I crossed my arms."You're really stubborn,Ah Ra.I'm going out with my friend now.Bye."she left my room and I heard her sigh.I'll just wait and see..

"Ah Ra!Are you ready?!"I heard mom yelling from downstairs."Yeah yeah."I said as I adjusted my stilletos.This is all my sister's doing.She dressed me up and put some make up on my face which I dislike."Wah..I really respect the 2 of you.I can't even walk properly with this."I said with full of admiration."You just need to use it more,Ah Ra."mom said and smiled."No-uh."I shook my head.

The both of them looked at me."What?"I asked and looked at the both of them."I wished you would listen to us."mom said sadly."Uh..let's go.I'm afraid Mrs Jeon and Her family waited for us for so long."I eased the tensed situation.The 3 of us entered the car and our driver drove us to our meeting place.Later,we arrived at a resort."Please,Ah Ra be obidient and listen to us."mom said before we walked into the resort.

We entered the resort's restaurant and we were greeted by Mrs Jeon."Haesoo!"Mrs Jeon greeted mom."JinHee!"Mom and Mrs Jeon hugged like they haven't meet for years."It's been a long time since we met."Mrs Jeon said."Yeah..how are you?I brought the person you wanted to meet today."mom looked at me."I'm fine.Oh..so this is the Kim Ah Ra that Na Ra told me."Mrs Jeon said.My sister told Mrs Jeon about me?Why?

"Yes,madam.This is my sister,Kim Ah Ra.She's the same age as Jungkook."Na Ra nudged me as a sign to introduce myself."Annyeonghaesayo,Kim Ah Ra-imnida."I bowed and smiled at her."Oh..she's so pretty!Come let's have a sit."we were led to our table.I looked and one seat next to Mrs Jeon was not occupied."I'm sorry but we have to wait for Jungkook.He's on his way here."Mrs Jeon apologised.

I sighed and played with my phone.Why is this boy taking a long time to come here? After 15 minutes,I glanced at the door and a boy came into the restaurant.I didn't bother to look at him as he reached our table."Mianhe,omma.There's a traffic jam on my way here."I saw him bowed.I still didn't lift my head up."Anneonghaesayo,aunty..Na Ra Noona."he greeted my mom and sister.

"Jungkook,have a sit."his mom said and he sat down next to her."I want you to meet Ah Ra.Mrs Kim youngest daughter.Ah Ra-ssi,this is my son Jungkook."Mrs Jeon introduced him but I was still focused on my phone.Na Ra kicked my leg and I immediately lift my head up."Mi-mianhe.."I looked at the boy infront of me.He stared at me and I swear it was creepy!"Hi,I'm Kim Ah Ra.Nice to meet you."I reached my hand out for him to shake."Jeon Jungkook.Nice to meet you too."he shook my hand but he squeezed it and my face scrunched because it hurts.

"Is there something wrong?"My mom asked."Aniyo.."I shook my head but I gave a death glare at that Jungkook.Huh,you're such an actor!Acting good infront of mom and unnie but being a jerk in front of me.Okay! "So,there's something that Mrs Kim and I are going to say.First of all,thanks to Mrs Kim for her time to meet my son and I.Actually,we planned to tell this earlier but we're always busy and today fortunately all of us are free.Both of us agreed to marry Jungkook,my one and only son with Ah Ra,Mrs Kim youngest daughter."said Mrs Jeon.Wwhat?!Marry him?!I guess this is why my sister told his mom about me."Why omma?"I can feel that Jungkook is angry because of his tone."Jungkook...sorry but the company will need a new CEO to replace your father."Mrs Jeon said sadly."Then,why should I be married?"he asked again."It's all stated in the will Jungkook,the heir must be married."his mom said.

"No.."he answered."I'm not going to marry her."he looked at me furiously."As if I agreed to marry you."I spoke."Oh please..don't make a scene here,Jungkook."his mom begged."No!Omma!"he stood up and left."I'm so sorry because of his behaviour..I'll try to convince him."his mom looked down with a sad face."It's okay..go..and look for him."my mom patted her back and she nodded then left."Let's go."mom said then we walked out.Our driver took us and the whole journey was a total silence.When we arrived,I immediately walked to my room.I sat on my bed,thinking of what happened before.Why is this happening to me?I have to marry that rude jerk but..I hate him!

I'M PRODUCING A NEW JUNGKOOK F.FIC!*APPLAUSE*HAHAHA..WELL,ENJOY READING EVERYBODY!LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS TOO OKAY?