Mianhe,Saranghae..

He looked at me with an anxious face.He sighed and took my hand.I looked at him and smiled at him."Why are you so kind?"he said as he remove the strands of my hair."Even when I'm mad at you,you still have that smile on your face.."he continued."I'm sorry,Ah Ra..I shouldn't say that to you."he apologized."Mianhe..Saranghae."he said and kissed my forehead.I didn't know how to respond so,I hugged him."You wanna know why?It's because I Love You..also I know I'm wrong for not telling you.I'm sorry too.."I sobbed and hugged him tighter."Don't do that anymore,okay?I'm afraid if I lose the one I love the most."he said as he kissed my lips.As if I was hungry for his kiss,I kissed him back roughly.I had one of my hand messing his hair and one hand around his neck.He began kissing my neck and he bit it living a kiss bite on it."Ouch..Jungkook!"I said and hit him lightly."Mianhe..I'm just showing my love for you,babe.."he said and kissed my lips again."Let's stop and eat okay?I'm hungry.."I said as I pouted."Aww..let's go to eat."he said and took my hand."Come.Ride on my back.Let me carry you downstairs."he said as he faced his back to me."Are you sure?"I asked and he nodded.I ride his back and he carefully bring me down."Thank you,Kookie.."I said and kissed his cheek."What did you buy?"I asked."Hm..I bought samgyetang and bibimbap.It's your favourite food right?I'm sorry..your favourite kimchi was sold out."he said and rubbed his nape.

"It's okay..come eat with me."I pulled his hand to the dining table in the kitchen."Open your mouth."Jungkook ordered while raising a spoon full of samgyetang infront of me.I opened my mouth and Jungkook fed me.We were eating happily and after I took my meal,I took my shower.After taking shower,Jungkook and I went down to watch a movie."Hm,what should we watch?"Jungkook said."You can choose anything you want but not horror movies okay?"I answered him.He nodded and started searching for some movies."What about Maze Runner?"he suggested."Okay!"I said excitedly and positioned myself to a more comfortable position.After Jungkook played the movie,he sat next to me and he had his left arm on my shoulder pulling me closer to me."You really love to take advantage huh,Jungkook?"I looked at him."Yah..watch the movie."he said and winked.I smiled and placed my head on his chest.I could hear his heartbeat.It was beating rapidly..he really loves me..I'm grateful of that Jungkook..I felt tired and slowly closed my eyes.Seems like I left him watching the movie alone again.

A FEW DAYS LATER,IT'S KOOKIE'S BIRTHDAY!

So, Jungkook is still at the office..working.Meanwhile,I'm at home with BTS and our parents are here too.Today,I'm going to tell all of them about my pregnancy."Yah,yah!Taehyung!Hang the balloons up there!Not play with it!"Jin oppa said,nagging like a mom.Taehyung ran happily while holding some balloons that were tied with thread."Ah Ra,try to taste my spagetthi soup."mom said as she handed me a spoon.I tasted it and it felt like heaven!"Mom,this is good!It's really delicious!"I said excitedly and made a thumbs up."Here,have a taste of my brownies."my mother in law said as she approached us."Wow,Jinhee!Teach me how to make this okay?It's daebak!"my mom said.I tried it too and it was like what mom said.Later,Jimin,Taehyung and Hobi came to the kitchen."Wah!!Foods!!I likeu!!"Jhope said in English which made all of us laugh."Hyung,why are you speakimg in English?"Jimin asked.Taehyung followed Hobi and tasted the foods.

"Yah,if the 2 of you keep on tasting the foods then what are we going to eat?"my mother in law nagged at them.Jin came to the kitchen and shooed the three of them away and helped us in the kitchen.Namjoon then came to the kitchen."Ah Ra,it's Jungkook."Namjoon said as he handed me my phone."Hey."I answered his call."Hey,how are you?"he asked."I'm good..are you coming back?"I asked him back."Yes...I'm on my way now..in 20 minutes I'll reach home."he said."Why?"he added."Oh..nothing.okay..drive save..love you."I replied."What again?"his voice sounded happiness."Love you."I said."Aww..love you too!Bye!"he ended the call."Guys!I think we should get ready now!!He's coming in a few minutes!"I said hurriedly.

"Oh!The candle is not lighted yet!"Jin said and went to take the cake from the fridge.The others helped to put the candles on the cake.Lastly,I lighted all the candles."Yah..I think that's Jungkook."Suga said as he looked at the window.Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.I took the cake and the others waited infront of the door.Then,Taehyung opened the door."Saengil chukka hamida!Saengil chukka hamida!Saranghaneun Jungkookie!!Saengil chukka hamida!!!"we sang for him and his expression was surprised."Wah..thank you for all of this!!"he blew the candles out."Saengil chukkae,Jungkook-ah!"Hope messed his hair."Did you plan all this?"Jungkook asked me.I smiled and nodded."Thank you,love..I love you."he said and kissed my forehead."Oh!Omma!You're here too!"his eyes widen when he saw his mom."Saengil chukkae,Jungkook."his mom came and hugged him.He hugged his mom tightly and I saw him crying."Aw..Jungkook,please don't cry."Jimin said and patted his back."Give me a kiss."he said and pointed his cheek.Jungkook gave him a glare but returned it with a hug."Oh..I didn't expect that!"Jimin said happily.

"I saved my kiss for my one and only wife.."he looked at me and pecked my lips.The others cheered wildly and clapped their hands like the first day we got married.I felt really happy and hugged him."Oh!The both of you are really sweet!Suddenly I recalled the time when we I first got married.."Jungkook's mom said and chuckled."Omma.."Jungkook look at her."Ah..gwenchana..let's eat shall we?"she said and all of us went to the kitchen.We ate happily and it's time for me to reveal my secret..

SOMETHINGS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE REAL..LIKE 50 PLAIN T-SHIRTS AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT.KOOKIE IS GOING TO OPEN A PLAIN T-SHIRT BOUTIQUE SOON I SWEAR.AHA..

FOLLOW MY FAN ACCOUNT ON IG:chenkookie

LET'S BE FRIENDS