20*

Hii, As Ramadan has begun, I'll include a small star ( ☆ ) at the beginning and end of each smut scene in the future chapters for those who want to skip ahead, or even if you want, you're always free to text me and ask for a small little summary on what happened! My's are always open! Remember, we're respectful of everyone here. (Any rude comments will be deleted.)

Juliet.

"Girls, hurry up!" Zayn yelled from my living room. I rolled my eyes, closing the cap on my lipstick.

"You can wait!" Abby yelled for me, giggling as she sat on the edge of the bed before laying herself completely down.

"Thank you for inviting me," Abby says after a moment of silence.

"You're crazy if you think I wouldn't have invited you," I say with a gentle smile. My gaze moved down my attire,

My cropped, blacktop had no straps and lace on the upper part where it cupped my breasts, exposing them, and my short, matching black skirt rose with each step I took. I was wearing some dazzling green high heels and a matching green bag. My lips were tinted red, and curly hair was down and framing my face.

" Girls! Seriously, I have to pick up Gwen and Andrea." Abby groans and sits up on the bed, and when her eyes meet mine, she laughs.

"I have no idea how you lived and grew up with someone who's so bossy!" She yelled the last part a little louder, causing me to laugh when her eyes met mine; they glowed, and she smiled, her red lips curling upward.

"Wow, you look amazing!" she murmurs, her eyes widening in surprise.

I smile, feeling the blush creep up my cheeks. "Thanks," I say, running my fingers through my hair. "I just wanted to look nice for tonight."

Abby grins and stands up, grabbing her purse. "Well, the birthday girl looks very hot." She sends me a wink. Abby looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She had a beautiful glow, and I could tell she was feeling confident and beautiful.

She runs a hand over her tattooed arms and chuckles uncomfortably, but there was also a tinge of shyness in her eyes, which I had never noticed before. "My scars don't seem too visible, right? I didn't know if I should have worn long sleeves, but Louis thought I looked perfect like this, but he thinks I look perfect in my pajamas too," she continued, swallowing.

I gave her a comforting smile. "You look beautiful," I remarked. "Your tattoos are amazing, and your scars are part of who you are. You don't have to hide them."

Her eyes grew brighter as she grinned back. "Thank you," she replied. "I'm glad you think so. Should we leave?"

I nodded and smiled nervously. "So what should I expect when meeting your friends—are they nice or, like, super bitchy?"

I laughed, "well, you met Andrea, she's my cousin; she's amazing, and so is Gwen. You'll love them."

"Andrea is single right?" We moved towards the living room, our heels clicking across the floor as she clicked her tongue over the top of her lips.

Zayn interrupted our talk by shaking his head, "You're not getting with Andrea."

"Try to stop me," Abby snorts. "So is she single?" She turns to face me and waits for my response.

I snickered, "She's single."

" Abigail!" Zayn berates.

"What?" she innocently shrugs.

"You're not allowed to hit on my cousin," he says sternly. Looking over at me once. Zayn was wearing a simple outfit: a white button-up and dress pants.