7

{Ivy's pov}

I woke up the next morning to see Angel still sleeping. Her mouth was slightly open, and I could see a drop of drool trying to come out. I just gave a smile and got out slowly and quietly.

I went into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. I spit the foam into the sink and walked back into the bedroom to see that the bed was now empty. I slipped on a pair of loose shorts and walked downstairs to see her laying on the loveseat.

I sat next to her and put her feet in my lap, beginning to massage them and her calf. She continued to ignore my presence and scrolled through her Instagram reels.

Eventually, I got up and went to the kitchen. "Do you want anything to eat? I'm gonna make eggs and potatoes." I told her, getting the ingredients out and then the pans.

I didn't hear anything back, so I just opted to make her extra potatoes with ketchup on the side. She would never say it, but I know potatoes are the only breakfast food she actually likes.

When I came back into the living room,  she was now sitting up and was watching whatever random sitcom was running. I regained my spot next to her and gave her the plate, watching as she began picking at it so as to not admit that I was right to get her anything.

"If you're hungry, just eat it, Angel. There's no shame in eating what I make you." I told her, seeing her finally take a bite.

It was a few minutes later when she finally decided that I was worthy enough to have her head in my lap. My fingers were running through her long hair and watched from above as she watched tik toks.

"Would you want to go on a date tonight?" I asked, watching as she paused her video, then turning over and looking up at me. She had a wide smile on her face and nodded up at me.

"I would love to, actually. Where would we go?" Adaliah asked, turning her head to the side and kissing my stomach.
"I'm not sure yet, I just wanted to make sure you were on board first." I explained, continuing to run my fingers through her hair, hitting a knot every once in a while.

{Adaliah's pov}

Mommy and I eventually got off the couch and got ready to go out. I hopped in the shower while she used the toilet and began putting on her makeup.

As I was in the shower, I realized how happy I was that Mommy asked me to go out with her again. It's been at least a month or so since we went out, and I really chalk it up to me being hit on last time. Either way, we were going out, and I was so excited.

When I got out, Mommy was already downstairs, getting her shoes on, and I began to get dressed. I pulled out a black dress with a lace top and a built-in bra. I put on some light makeup and curled my hair loosely.

I finished a little before 7 and went to join Mommy downstairs and get my own shoes on.

I turned the corner to see her looking down at her phone, texting someone angrily. I looked over her dress and couldn't help but bite my lip. Her dress was tight, hugging her hips and accentuating her hourglass figure. Her long legs were exposed, and the thin heels she wore made her taller, showing off her calf muscles.

I slowly walked over to her and hugged her waist. I kissed the exposed part of her chest, under her collar bones and between her breasts. She put her phone down and smiled at me, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Are you ready, Angel?" She asked, rubbing hand over my hair. I simply nodded my head and grabbed my heels, slipping them on quickly before going out to the car.

We made the short trip to a fancy ass restaurant named "Providence." It was already pretty busy being open for only an hour. Mommy and I got out of the car and went inside. Mommy walked up to the counter and told the hostess the reservation name, us getting taken back into a near corner.

Mommy pulled out my chair for me, and I sat down, her going to the other side and sitting as well. A waitress came up to us and brought us 2 wine glasses and a full bottle of wine.

"You went all out tonight, didn't you?" I asked, taking my glass after she poured some wine and began sipping on it.

"A little bit, but anything for you, baby."
A waiter soon came to our table and took our orders. Mommy and I began our small talk till the food arrived, and I have to admit, it was delicious. The pasta was cooked to perfection, and the chicken was so flavorful.

Amazing.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, be right back." Mommy told me, getting up to kiss me and then go to the ladies' room.

{Ivy's pov}

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a few deep breaths and splashed some water on my face. "You can do this, okay? You've been together for 5 years, there's no way she says no, right?" I paused for a moment, "right?"

It took me 5 minutes, but I soon talked myself into going back to the table and sat down. I continued eating and talking to Angel until I decided it was time to ask her. I stood from the table and walked over to her.

I grabbed her hands, and I could tell she was confused. "Adaliah, we've been together for half a decade, and I really can't see myself without you. Having my family here this past week made me realize that I wanted to make this permanent. I want us to be forever. So, will you marry me?"