2

{Adaliah's pov}

The next morning I woke up without Mommy in the bed. I thought she was a t work seeing as it was a Friday and she usually worked weekdays.

I got up after checking my phone and went to brush my teeth. When I finished I walked downstairs to get some food and chill in the living room.

As I walked down the hall I noticed that the living room had the overhead light on. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, knowing I turned it off last night before bed.

I went the rest of the way and turned into the room to see Mommy sitting on the couch. "Hey Mommy." I said. I was kinda surprised to see her sitting there, but I wasn't complaining.

She looked away from the TV and looked up at me, a smile gracing her lips. "Good morning Angel. How did you sleep?" She asked. "Fine." I then moved to the kitchen.

Why aren't you at work?" I asked as I tried to grab a cup off the top shelf. I didn't get an answer so I went to turn around before I felt her behind me. "Because," she reached over me and grabbed the cup for me, " I wanted to spend the day with you." She explained as she handed the cup to me.

I gave her a big smile and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Mommy. For the cup and staying home." I said. She smiled again but gave me a kiss on the lips. She moved so she was sitting on a stool on the outside of the island.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked without looking at her, pulling out a pan and a spatula.

"Sure. What are you gonna make?" I looked in the fridge and found some eggs and bacon.

"We can make a country style breakfast." I said turning to her while holding the eggs in one hand and the bacon in the other.

She nodded at me and pulled out her phone, probably to put on music. Sure enough, a few seconds later 'The King' by Conan Gray came through the speakers and into the kitchen.

I turned on the stove and began cooking as I swayed my hips to the beat. I wasn't trying to tease or anything, but if that happened, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I let the pan heat up a little more then began placing the bacon in it.

About 15 minutes later the bacon was done and I was working on the eggs while Mommy did the toast. She had offered to do it a while ago and I agreed.

"I got the plates beside you when you're ready." I said and placed two plates next to her.

She gave me a small thank you and kept buttering the toast. I went into the dinning room and rid the table of the papers that were on it.

When I finished Mommy came into the room with both plates. She sat one down on each side of the table and sat in her seat, me already sitting in mine.

During breakfast we just talked about things that were happening in our lives, nothing very interesting really. Then Mommy asked me something she hasn't in a while.

"Hey Angel, would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" Her head tilted to the side a little bit. I smiled and quickly nodded my head. "Of course Mommy. We haven't gone out in a while and I miss it." I said sweetly.

Mommy pushed her lip out in a fake pout at my words. I got up as I laughed at her and ran a thumb down her lip, making it dry. She quickly sucked her lip back and licked the now dry spot.

She made a disgusted face and followed me to the kitchen with her plate in hand.

She put her plate in the sink along with mine and kept me trapped between her and the counter.

"What do you wanna do today, Angel." She asked with her head on my shoulder. I put my hands over hers and took a few steps back with her following. "I don't really care. I just wanna be with you." I turned my head to the side and kissed her cheek.

"How about we go in the living room and cuddle, huh?" She suggested and let go of me to move out of the kitchen. I gave a nod and followed her to the room.

Mommy sat on the couch first and I followed after, my head on her lap. I hummed in satisfaction as her fingers ran through my hair and scratched my scalp.

A few hours later Mommy said we should get ready, so I got up from the couch and went upstairs. I looked in the closet and tried to find some clothes that would look good, but not too fancy. Mommy didn't even tell me where we were going, after all.

I moved a few shirts and found a beautiful black dress that I hadn't seen before. On the hanger was a note with my name and heart on it.

I gave a smile and pulled the note off the hanger. 'Wear this tonight. You'd look beautiful. Love, Mommy.' I placed the note on the bed and pulled the dress out of the closet.

I took off my clothes and pulled the dress on. I walked over to the mirror and over myself. My breasts were on, almost, full display and the lace showed my midsection and a little of my underboob.

As I was looking at myself Mommy came in the room and walked behind me. "You look absolutely beautiful Angel." She said before kissing my neck and putting her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Mommy. You look really pretty too."

She turned me around and kissed my lips this time. "Thank you Angel." I smiled at her and looked back over her body.

The red fabric complimented her darker skin beautifully, her sides were seen through the lace sides, and her legs looked beautiful.

"Are you ready?" Mommy asked, grabbing my hand. "Yes." she then pulled me along with her to the car. 

We arrived at the restaurant and walked to the door. When we came in Mommy told the waitress at the door our reservation and we got seated. The worker gave us our menus and walked away.

A few minutes later a very pretty girl came up to the table wearing a white button up shirt, black bottoms and her brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Hi, my name's Ashley and I'll be serving you today. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"I'd like a sweet tea." Mommy said. Ashley nodded and looked at me. "What would you like, cutie?" Ashley asked. I gave a shy smile and looked at the table. "I'd like a cherry coke." AShley nodded again and wrote down my order.

"I'll be right back with those." As she left she gave me one last look and a wink. I looked from where Ashley stood to Mommy. "What's wrong Ivy?" I asked sweetly, grabbing her hand from across the table.

"I don't like that girl. She's flirting with you right in front of me." She complained to me. I giggled at her jealous words and squeezed her hand. "Don't worry Mommy. I only love you." She gave me a smile and squeezed my hand back.

Ashley then came back to the table with both drinks in hand. "Here you guys go." She said as she placed both drinks in front of us. When she put my drink down she also put a piece of paper that was folded.

I picked it up and opened it. Mommy looked at the paper and raised a brow. "What's that?" She asked. I looked from the paper to her.

"It's her number." I said, a blush covering y face.