4

The next morning I woke up with Mommy still next to me, sleeping. I smiled at her sleeping face and slowly slipped out of bed and into the bathroom.

I had my phone and opened my music app and put it on shuffle. After making sure that my music was actually playing I stripped out of my clothes and got in the already warming water.

I let the water run down my body as I dampened my hair to prepare it for washing. I went to grab the shampoo when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning Angel." Mommy said in my ear, voice still rough from sleep. I retracted my hand and placed it over Mommy's. "Morning." I answered back, turning my head to place a kiss on her cheek.

A small hum left her as she nuzzled her face into my neck. She left small, sweet kisses up my neck before she pulled away and turned me around. I brought my arms up and wrapped them around her neck and brought her closer to my face.

I gave her a quick smile before she leaned forward and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. She smirked against my lips as we pulled away and tightened her grasp on my waist.

She moved us backwards so my back was pushing against the cold wall. "Isn't it a little early for this?" I asked, Mommy smirking in response.

"We can stop if you want, but it seems like you don't." She said as her fingers slip up my slit.

A quiet whine came from me at the feeling. My hips pushed down on her fingers as they began playing with my clit. "Fuck Mommy. Harder, please." I asked, a whine following after.

Mommy smiled at me and carefully dropped to her knees, face next to my heat. She pulled my legs so it was resting on her shoulder and leaned forward.

As she was about to reach my heat, she went for my inner thigh instead, nipping and sucking at the thicker area.

"Mommy, please stop teasing. I'll be such a good girl." I begged, jumping as she bit down again.

Her hand moved from my heat to my other thigh, doing the same as the other. I squeaked as I was picked up and held against the wall.

"Don't worry, Angel, you're gonna get what you want." She promised, leaning forward and licking over my heat.

I let my head rest against the wall as my hands ran through her damp hair. She let her tongue thrust in and out of me, sucking occasionally on my clit.

"Mommy, so good, so- fuck- good." I praised, loving how she hummed into me. She stood up and dropped my legs and let her fingers take place of her tongue.

She caught me in a kiss as I was about to cry out. She then moved to my ear and began whispering hotly.

"Gonna cum, Angel?" I nodded quickly in response. "Cum for me, coat my fingers with your juices." She encouraged, pushing a third finger in my hole.

I then let out one last cry of Mommy as I came over her fingers. I slumped slightly against the wall as she pulled her fingers our and kissed my cheek.

"You did so good, baby." She praised, giving me a kiss on the lips. She then brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked my cum off.

She looked back at me and let a cute smile come over her face. "Sweet."

I let out a giggle at that and pushed off the wall. I got back under the water, pulling hernia with me, and we finished our shower.

Mommy reached behind me and turned off the water as I was grasping for a towel off the rack. "Do you have work today?" I asked, finally getting my hand on a towel.

"Nope. Today, I'm all yours." She said, stepping out with me and grabbing her own towel.

"Oh, are you now?" I teased, going to my dresser and grabbing shorts and a shirt.

She moved to her closet and shifted the hangers as she looked for a shirt. "I am. Whatever you want, we can do." She said, dropping her towel and putting on the hoodie.

After we got dressed we walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Our hands were intertwined as Mommy grabbed the remote and put on a movie.

It wasn't long after it started thar a knock was heard on the door, causing me to pause the movie and look to Mommy.

"Do you know who it is?" I asked, her shaking her head in response.

"Hell no, but stay here, Angel. I'll get it." She stood from the couch and went to the wooden door, opening it before standing stiff in surprise.

I stood from the couch and slowly walked to the corner that could hide me from the door. Mommy moved to the side and looked over the three figures in the door.

There stood her mom, dad, and brother.

'Well shit......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
did i just remember this book existed and then realize that i only got to part 3 and never came back??
yes,  i did. but i hope this part is as worth it as some might have hoped. lowkey might continue 👀??
either way, happy Friday and i love you all.

                        love, honey <3