i. Origins 1

A brown-haired girl exited out of her bathroom. She wiped the imaginary lint off her skirt— she was wearing a medium-sized black skirt with a white corset top. The noirette grabbed her leather jacket off her black coat stand.

 The noirette grabbed her leather jacket off her black coat stand

(A schoolbag and doc martens instead of the purse and boots)

"Iris!" A female voice called out.

"Coming, Aunt Cece!" Iris quickly ran down the stairs.

A young, blonde woman with blue eyes was standing beside the dining table and had her one hand on her hip. "Do you need me to drop you?" She asked.

Iris shook her head, "You'll get late and you know that Gabriel Agreste isn't a lenient man. Besides, my school is literally five minutes away."

Cecelia breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks, kid. Oh! Don't forget those donuts, you ruined the whole kitchen making those." She pushed the white pastry box sitting on the table forward.

Iris winced in response and grabbed the box, "I'll clean up after school, I promise! See ya later, Auntie!"

Iris put on her black Sony headphones and opened Spotify.

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 '𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙' 𝙗𝙮 (𝙂)𝙄-𝘿𝙇𝙀 ?

𝐘𝐄𝐒                 𝘕𝘖

She was humming to the beat as she waited at a traffic signal.

The brunette looked up from her phone only to spot an old man in a red Hawaiian shirt crossing the road, clearing not spotting the car which was about to hit him. Not wasting a single second she quickly darted across the street and pushed the old man (and herself) off the street, unfortunately dropping her pastry box in the process.

The old man's eyes darted towards her now crushed pastry box, "Oh no! Your pastry box is crushed, young lady."

"Forget the box, are you okay, sir?" Iris asked, her eyebrows furred in worriedness. "I'm fine. Oh, you must be getting late for school." He said.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot about that." Iris grabbed the now crushed box of pastries and threw it in the garbage can and grabbed her headphones which had fallen off when she saved the old man. Luckily they weren't damaged. "Bye, mister!" She smiled at the old man and gave him a small and rushed bow as she hurried to her highschool.

"Thank you, young lady." The man said as he walked away.

[×]