Giant House Party

So I live in a giant House with 20 to 24 of my friends. That's really big!! There are four rooms and we each live in groups of 4 to 5 friends.
I'll tell in detail about my roommates first

I live with my best friend whom we call turtle. He is the type that gives typical partner in crime vibes. All of his ideas are really the ones that get us in trouble. And he always wears his black stylish gogles.

Then there is Kuaira the nice extroverted girl with lively vibes always ready to join in for fun. But she can be really competitive and jealous sometimes.

There are 2 quadruplets Why 2? Cuz there is two group of quadruplets here!!!! Can u believe it!!??

There names are. I'm telling in descending order Kokul, Gokul , Mokul and Tokul.
Gokul lives with us. He is a wild cricket fan! And the cool fellow. Mokul too live in our room. He is the kindest person whom everyone takes advantage of. He is nice!

Then there is smart and mature girl Yaahi always warning us not to get in trouble and minding her own business usually.

And there is me. The normal one?

About the people in other three room. The room besides us has two little cheeky brats Maunald and yelbirt with kuaira's arch enemy Saira,

then head of the house Betty she is really strict and Anna, she is kind. (But she makes really sketchy drugs and has often Poison or sleep paralysis us..)

In front of their room is the delinquent gang. All of them except for a meek little fellow tokul is delinquent. Though his brother is the leader of gang named Kokul.
then the fattest fellow Motabhai. And... I don't remember.

In front of our room is a bunch of hot guys three of the quadruplets -1
Kaunald the ninja guy, saunald the other ninja guy and Daunald the musician, yes the 4th was Maunalds.

Then there is Rishi, he is not hot.(he is my bro) And Trishi we call him that cuz he looks like Rishi but is super hot though he is ... Stupid.

That's for introduction. See Next chapter to see the craziest episodes of our life!!!

I case you don't remember about them don't worry you will soon!