3| Narcissistic personality?

A/N I've also decided to add my life events in this book also because the title says your town! So it revolves around my and your world! I'm also taking requests for this book! So pls share your experiences with me! I want to write them from my perspective! Writing about someone make them eternal! And writing about someone i don't know would be really..? Heartwarming experience I suppose ..

I've always been the confident one until 7 grade. Always up for any challenge. I was the best in my class.

Then came the 9th grade. That's when I came to realise there is a world outside of my classroom.
The transfer students. The boy who. I never recognised defeated me and get the first position. My very two friends who became my rivals also i don't know when.

That was the first time I felt scared, I felt vulnerable, and I lost my confidence. Even though I said 'Im best' like I used to I didn't really meant it.

From 'You can ask anything to me and I can Ace the test easily' I went to 'You're invincible, tests are nothing to you' (to my friends who started aceing)

It took me two whole years to realise what I've become. That was when I decided to change.

I've never been really likeable because of my personality. I've always been confident and that many a time earns me the title of 'attitudinal'

Recently, I gave a speech to get selected as a discipline incharge. That's when I saw at me from a total different perspective.

I gave that speech in fron of whole 11 grade. I was also in that so no senior or junior.

During my speech i said something that I'm really proud of.

"I'm sure, I will be able to discipline everyone"

"I'm better for the position because I've prior experience"

"That's because you've never seen confidence that is why you're confusing it for attitude" (to a student who said I'm sounding attitudinal)

And when someone tried to object me I board my burning gaze into their eyes as threat. All the time smiling.

After that sir said to votes for whom they want to be as discipline incharge though voting was not how it happens in our school. Teachers decide that.

Only 1 girl voted for me.

I was not disappointed in the least. Why?

1- because their votes doesn't matter anyway
2-I realised they were scared because the other candidate they all votes for said he'd be friends with everyone while I said I'd not refrain from complaining to teachers.

The best thing was the satisfaction I felt even if I lose and the motivation to get full scores in test and become unapproachable! Oh I love to be hated! I want to be hated by everyone i don't care about?

How that sudden change happened? When I realised I don't mattered as much to my friends as I thought I did.
Now I will become someone no one would want to or can approach. Just see how I climb the ladder to the success.

By the way I checked out a quiz..
It said I've a superiority complex hehe...