Sabotage

It had been months since Thorax's death and Blight still hasn't recovered and he'd never forget that day.

He recently tried to be social like how Thorax would like to see him be but its difficult when you have people left and right asking if you're ok or what you and your brother were like growing up.

Which is why he'd normal sit down with Osiris, his dad, or Eido, Thorax's best friend, just to pass the time. He hated getting bundled with questions, Gin, surprisingly, supported Blight in his time of need and always brought Jacket with him.

Not to mention, that Keesha, Thorax's wolf, would paw at him, wondering when Thorax would come back - It broke his heart to see Keesha worried about Thorax when he knew he wasn't coming back.

One dim afternoon, Blight locked himself away. He  wasn't himself that day. It seemed to be a slow day, painfully slow. Painfully quiet.

He turned around on his chair, and stared at the opening of his office. He seemed to be waiting for something...someone. Eventually, he noticed what he was doing and looked down at the groud beneath his chair. Soft, slow tears streamed down the rough fabric of his face and landed onto the leather of his robes.

He covered his tearful face and broke down.

"I don't deserve the care of the others... Im just being ridiculous. Its been months, i should be over it..."

The more he spoke, the more he sabotaged his chances of being better and getting over his brother's death. Everything just started to get fuzzy and a buzz was ringing in his ears - so loud it caused him to nearly pass out.

"Blight?"

A sweet voice spoke so curiously. Blight looked up and saw them. Karma.

"Hey Babe, are you alright?"

Blight didn't speak just looked away. Karma gently lay their hand on Blight's face, and Blight lay his head into their hand,the soft skin slowly calmed down Blight.

Knowing his love was there to see him made him smile for the first time in a while. A genuine infectious smile. Karma cuddled Blight close, not letting go of him.

"Thank you, Karma..."

"You're welcome, Blight."