ₑₛcₐₚₑ ₜₕₑ ₙᵢgₕₜ [ₑₛₛₐy]

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR S3

(I should probably say--

Mat means MatPat

Matt means Nadeshot(eW we don't like Matt))

"write me an essay on Rosanna Pansino's character development in escape the night"

Rosanna Pansino is one of the guests in Escape the Night Season 3, and her character undergoes a significant transformation over the course of the series.

At the beginning of the show, Rosanna is portrayed as sweet and bubbly, with a love of baking and a penchant for pink. She is initially seen as the weakest link in the group, and is often dismissed by the other guests as being too naive and innocent.

However, as the challenges become more intense, Rosanna begins to show her strength and resilience. She proves herself to be a valuable member of the team, using her intelligence and creativity (Ok but when MatPat said "weak link" in episode 2 it cut to Ro so like--) to solve puzzles (Nah that's MatPat and Safiya's job)and navigate dangerous situations.

One of the most powerful moments in the show comes during the fourth episode, when Rosanna is forced to confront her fears and face off against a frightening monster. Despite her initial terror, she refuses to back down, and ultimately emerges victorious.

As the series progresses, Rosanna's character becomes more confident and assertive, taking on a leadership role (I'm sorry, what?)within the group and becoming a trusted ally to her fellow guests. By the end of the show, she has become a fully realized and empowered character,(By the end of the show broski's DEAD) with a clear sense of her own identity and purpose.

Overall, Rosanna Pansino's character development in Escape the Night Season 3 is a powerful and inspiring portrayal of the importance of resilience, strength, and self-belief. Through her journey, we see the transformative power of facing one's fears and embracing one's own unique strengths and abilities.

=====

Rating: 6/10

Ro has the job of being the cinnamon roll who doesn't want anyone to die

They got her mixed up with MatPat here