"𝕆𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪" 𝔹𝕪 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕒𝕥 [𝔼𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕪]

THE INFAMOUS GROSS MOOT

Rip_cabbages

JadesDigestives

you might wanna see this

"write an essay on the song obviously by grace mouat"

"Obviously" by Grace Mouat is a fun and upbeat song that celebrates the joy of falling in love.(WTF THE SONG IS ABOUT A BAKE OFF) The song begins with a catchy guitar riff and Mouat's energetic vocals, setting a playful and flirtatious tone. As the song progresses, the instrumentation builds and the lyrics become more romantic, painting a vivid picture of the excitement and anticipation that come with a new relationship. (wha--)

Throughout the song, Mouat sings about the many ways in which she is falling for her love interest. She sings about the butterflies in her stomach, the way her heart races when she sees them, and the joy she feels simply being in their presence. She also sings about the uncertainty and vulnerability that come with falling in love, acknowledging that it can be scary to put oneself out there and risk getting hurt. (WHY IS THIS SO SPECIFIC)

One of the most memorable moments in the song comes in the chorus, when Mouat sings, "Obviously, I'm falling in love with you." (WRONG SONG, WHAT SONG IS THIS FROM?) This line encapsulates the message of the song: love can be unpredictable and unexpected, but when it happens, it is a beautiful and exhilarating experience.

Overall, "Obviously" is a delightful and infectious song that captures the magic of falling in love.(NO IT ISN'T BITCH) It is a celebration of the joy and excitement that come with opening oneself up to another person, and it is sure to put a smile on the face of anyone who listens to it. (YEAH ITS A GOOD SONG BUT ITS NOT ABT FALLING IN LOVE)

=====

Rating: 3/10

ITS NOT ABT FALLING IN LOVE

WRONG MESSAGE