T•H•I•R•T•Y - T•H•R•E•E | A Sunday Kind of Love

Hey guys!

I know it's Friday, which usually means Never Be the Same, but we're so close to finishing this story, so I thought, let's just do this! So here is the much-awaited chapter!

Steve and Aubrey's Wedding!

A big thank you to @Jesse_Winter_Soldier for busting out this chapter on short notice!

We have just one more chapter left! *sniffles*

As always, leave me a like and drop those comments!

Happy Reading!

-Sif

_____________________________

It was a cool crispy autumn day, the sun shone, and the wind blew just enough to rustle the red, orange, yellow, and brown tree leaves. Mount Olive Church sat nestled in a thick thatch of trees, the white structure popping against the warm colors. At the base of the steps was an art easel with a black painted canvas that said Welcome to our Beginning; a little floral arrangement of rust orange, white orchid dahlia, cymbidium orchids, and bits of eucalyptus and Italian ruscus in the top left and bottom right corner.

Inside the little white church, it was warm and cozy. Down the aisle, a deep orange carpet had been rolled out up to the head of the church for the special occasion; at the start of each pew was a flower arrangement of white, wine red, rust orange orchid dahlia, cymbidium orchids, chrysanthemums with bits of eucalyptus and Italian ruscus. At the head of the church, a gorgeous wooden archway was created. Sheer rusted orange material lay perfectly around the frame, and at each corner were white, wine red, rust orange orchid dahlia, cymbidium orchids, chrysanthemums with bits of eucalyptus and Italian ruscus.

The annex of the little white church had been transformed; there were fairy lights with red wine and rust-orange material draped every way, creating a dimly lit romantic atmosphere for the reception. Long wooden tables are bare to show the beautiful wood craftsmanship and stain with sheer rust-orange material down the center with a long floral garland made of up same flowers from the church, vintage gold candle sticks paced every so often with long white candles. Golden-trimmed dinner plates with matching silverware ready to use with wine and water glasses. At the front of the room sat a table matching all the others, with a little place setting that said bride and groom on either side, seating for the wedding party.

Next to the bride and groom table was a large round wooden table; in the middle sat a modest three-tier semi-naked spiced cake with a spiced apple simple syrup, cinnamon-whipped cream with apple pie filling, and a caramel frosting on the outside. On top of the cake, on the second tier at the right, and at the base of the left was a small arrangement of deep red and sunset orange cymbidium orchids, orchid dahlia with bits of eucalyptus, and Italian ruscus. The cake sat on a round white vintage plate with gold trim.