Once Upon a Time: Can You Cross The Time or the Line?

Once upon a time...can you cross the time like you crossed the line one hour ago time after time in a split second I saw you again catching me out back at the very last-minute wish it was harder to hide in plain sight, but you make it so easy to go through the lines of time, but I wish it was harder to keep a secret from your mind, but our life seems to post as soon as we hit click thankfully you got deleted because we all know that you only run on private terms and conditions and my contract is an open book of nonsense half of the time, but I still have to use spell check as the words of my thoughts leave my mind which seems to happen every so often at a time when I stumble on the words to say and if I am saying the right thing or if everyone thinks my writing is a bunch of nonsense and I know I should not talk that way about myself, but every so often I feel like I am only repeating what I dream about and that my writing seems to have a clue before I could get a jump-start on what I am going to say almost like my mind never turns off and I am seen looking at the same words I wrote of myself only a week ago except they are letters to someone else I met through the years and have crossed the time like I have crossed the line so many times before, but that was until I saw the end for what is now a new beginning turned into an adventure of searching for the crossword puzzle of time and the line?