Once Upon a Time: You Crossed the Line of Butterfly Wings

Once upon a time... you had me flying before the space of the night where if you gravitated from the stars of me and flew me to where we would run into whether at night or the sun of the daytime that hits me more than a thousand miles I have traveled through, and you know that you got me feeling like a butterfly with wings that could fly through the space and time just to get you as if we have already crossed the line of the butterfly wings just to get to you has me feeling like I was never going anywhere, but you know that I never go down there even if it was just to stay inside the butterfly wings of my dreams as if I were reaching for the stars to make you stay as my thoughts in the sky but through the clouds I would have marked the hours like tattle marks on the wall just so that I could see how much time had been gone away from when I was staying up all night thinking of you and the chapters of the stories that just started in my writing space. Once upon a time... you had me flying before the space of the night where if you gravitated from the stars of me and flew me to where we would run into whether at night or the sun of the daytime that hits me more than a thousand miles I have traveled through, and you know that you got me feeling like a butterfly with wings that could fly through the space and time just to get you as if we have already crossed the line of the butterfly wings just to get to you has me feeling like I was never going anywhere, but you know that I never go down there even if it was just to stay inside the butterfly wings of my dreams as if I were reaching for the stars to make you stay as my thoughts in the sky but through the clouds I would have marked the hours like tattle marks on the wall just so that I could see how much time had been gone away from when I was staying up all night thinking of you and the chapters of the stories that just started in my writing space.