"You're so DEAD!"

Cried out a fuming Jeon Jungkook once detention was over.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Yoongi just shook his head and chuckled making his way over to the parking area and towards his car.

"Don't just walk away from me!"

Jungkook followed the older male.

In truth he didn't have a vehicle to get him home and it was raining g outside even thought the weathermen has announced it would be sunny the entire day.

The shorter male got into his own car, and frowned, rolling his eyes when he saw Jungkook stand in front of the car.

"Can you move?" He asked peeping out the window.

"No. You ruined my clothes."

Yoongi barked out a laugh, "Bun, you're literally standing in the rain right now."

"Yeah! But this doesn't count because it's my ugly gym clothes." Jungkook was raging on the inside. How dare this ugly rotten man just talk to him like nothing was wrong!?

Yoongi only rolled his eyes in response and began to reverse, much to Jungkooks dislike.

"GET BACK HERE!" He yelled but the male had already speed up the car and left him standing stupidly in the rain.

With a sigh Jungkook began to walk off in the opposite direction to his house.

That stupid jerk. He thought. The nerve of him! How dare he insult me in such way.

He stopped for a brief moment to think more deeper on his hatred when he realized.

He called me Bun.

Yoongi called him bun.

BUN.

He let out an embarrassingly girly shriek and began to wack faster crossing his arms while the word kept repeating in his mind in loop.

He has a nickname for me then. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun. Bun.

He halted again. What should I call him then?

He shook his head furiously upset that he was even thinking about this. But..

Daddy?

"GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"

He lifted an arm and pushed his hair back, hoping the rain would make it look nice. Then he continued on his way trying very best to be a blank canvas.

But he called me bun.

He groaned inwardly.

Why did his brain need to be intrusive like this? He'd been called way much better nicknames by handsomer men. Wether it had been in bed or not. Like baby, bae, baby boy even good boy.

So why was Yoongi's nickname crossing his mind like this? He hadn't even used it for good.

Because you liked it duh-

"Shut up brain!?!????"

He let out another deep sigh.

"You ok there lovely?"

Jungkook glanced up to see a guy his height, leaning on a wall, umbrella over his head.

"Yeah I am," Jungkook waved him off.

"You sure?" The male beginning to get closer to him and it freaked Jungkook out.

"Yes," he backed away.

Closer the male got.

"You need a lift?" The man was touching his face now.

Jungkook swatted the hand away and replied nervously a no.

"Oh cmon boy,"

A car honked within a distance and both Jungkook and the male turned to look.

"Yah Jungkook get in."

Yoongi.

___________________________________

Clearly I have no inspiration for anything rn. But very well.

Enjoy

- >:(