"Uhm hello?" Jungkook replied, raising an eyebrow.

"That didn't answer my question."

"I'm Jungkook," Jungkook replied starting to feel his temper.

"Let me rephrase, who are you to Yoongi and what are you doing in his house."

The brown haired male crossed his hands and titled his head.

Jungkook felt a little grumpy, he didn't even know the guy and he was already being a dick (which was HIS job)

"What are you to him?" Jungkook shot back.

The male smiled, "I'm his fiancé."

Jungkooks eyes widened, thinking of ways to apologize for his behavior but instead spit out, "oh yeah? Well I'm his boyfriend."

The other male laughed a sort of laugh which resembled a windshield. Jungkook however was thinking of ways to kill himself. How could he name himself Yoongi's boyfriend? He hated the male. Right?

"So you are," the other responder then made his way into the apartment.

At the same time Yoongi appeared into the living room, "hey hyung."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" The tall male asked.

Yoongi frowned, "what?"

The tall male pointed towards Jungkook who wanted nothing more but to melt into a puddle and disappear.

"He's not-"

"He said so himself."

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook with a weird expression and then said, "I must've forgot to tell you."

Jungkook felt himself blush.

"But Jungkook has a memory problem."

What?

"No I DON-"

Yoongi however waved him off, "he must be in the phase where he thinks we're dating again."

The tall male laughed, "sure, lie to your hyung like that." Then turning to face Jungkook said, "it's nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Jin, you're gonna have to introduce me to yourself because Yoongi never says anything about anyone."

"A-ah what?"

"Explain to me how did you meet Yoongi?"

"Hyung-"

The male, Jin, held a finger to Yoongi as in to silence the male.

"So?" He inquired to Jungkook.

Jungkook racked his brain trying to come up with a good lie, "we met at uhm,"

"We met at school." Yoongi interrupted.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah! At school and uhm..."

Yoongi sighed, "this idiot came up to me and said he liked me and boom, here we are."

Yoongi honestly didn't know why he was going on with the lie. He could have just argued further that they weren't, but by the look of it he assumed that Jungkook must've been jealous.

Jungkook on the other hand was thankful that Jin hyung had believed him. If not he would've actually died. Gone home to kill himself out of the embarrassment.

"Wonderful! Awww, Yoongi you had a secret admirer!"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and scoffed, "wished it were anyone else."

Jin rolled his eyes, "ignore him Jungkookie-ah, he's just playing."

Somehow Jungkook knew that was a lie.

__________________________________

Update

You're welcome

Bye

- >:(