Fully showered and what he thought was a decent outfit, Yoongi exited his home and began walking to his car. Getting in he mumbles a couple of words about being lazy and why he had been dumb enough to make plans for today.

In no time he found himself in front of the nearest supermarket (which was just a small Deli really) and began to pile up his cart with condiments and different types of vegetables, fruits and other foods like meats.

He wondered what Jungkook would like or if he would even like anything he was about to make. Kimchi was an obvious answer and thankfully Yoongi still had some leftover kimchi from Jin's last vista a couple days ago.

He decided on making Samgyetang as his main dish but then deciding that maybe Jungkook wouldn't like it grabbed ingredients to make braised beef short ribs.

In the end he had made both and had set up the table for three. He rushed to get the side dishes on the table and at the very last second had also decided to make ramen and grilled pork belly. He was such an over thinker that he had good to feed an entire city.

Throughout all this process, Jungkook had been on his mind much to his questioning.

Finally it was 6 when Yoongi had finally finished debating his entire life when he heard the bell ring.

Jungkook!

Rushing to open the door his happiness flew right off from his face when he just saw Jackson standing at his door looking very stylish in a black button up tucked into jeans.

"Hey!" The man said a little to enthusiastically.

Yoongi just nodded and replied with a hey himself.
He allowed the guy to enter in which the male began to look around seemingly interested in for what Yoongi thought was a bore of his house.

"I made dinner if that's ok," he finally said after a couple of minutes and gestured to the kitchen table. Jackson smiled and went to take a seat.

"Wow! You made all of this!?" he gasped in shock and Yoongi nodded.

"That's so cool!"

"I guess."

I didn't make it for you really.

"I had guests coming, couldn't great them with nothing."

Jackson looked up at him and stared him right in the eye making Yoongi a little uncomfortable.

"Thanks."

Yoongi was really praying for a miracle right now.

He nodded again, he was nodding an awful lot currently, and walked away to the bathroom.

Washing his hands he began to worry if Jungkook would even come.

As if his thoughts had been read, the door rang again and Yoongi practically zoomed to the door a smile playing on his face once more.

Opening it he was met with chocolate eyes.

His heart did a little jump.

"Hey," he said trying to play it cool.

"Hey hyung."

There seemed to be a nervous aura around Jungkook.

"You uh wanna enter?"

"Yeah, sure, ok."

Yoongi closed the door as Jungkook took off his shoes leaving them at the doorway.

"I made some food so we can eat before we all get started."

"What do you mean we?"

"We as in us."