Fifteen

Katherine's Point Of View

I was pretty nervous as I told him about me not being a virgin. He was looking me right into my eyes. "Did you lose it while we were together?" his jaw clenched. "No, it was about a year before we even met." It looked like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders.

"Then I don't care; I don't find you less pure because someone else has touched you, baby girl." Now it was my turn to get a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Instead of telling him how I felt, I decided to show him.

I smashed my lips onto his, and he immediately kissed me back. Our tongues were fighting each other for dominance. For a little while, Jason let me win before fighting me again. Of course he didn't let me win again; we kept fighting as I felt his hands grab my butt.

We were both moaning and breathing heavily as I felt Jason press his turned on body against me, making me move backwards. Jason's left hand got up to my neck to keep my head in place.

My back went into something hard and cold, at first I thought it was the wall, but when I felt a handle in my back, I knew it was a door. Jason's right hand left my ass, and opened the door. I almost fell through the door and into the room, but Jason's hands quickly grabbed me around my stomach to keep me in place.

We kept walking backwards and suddenly I felt my body move into something soft. Jason stopped kissing me as he had sat me down on what I'm guessing is the bed. He quickly began to unbutton his pants, and threw the away.

His lips then attacked mine again, and I laid my body down. When he fell on top of me we both began to laugh.

_________________

When we both had reached our heights, we laid down beside each other. I began to snuggle into Jason, and kissed him on his chest. He kissed me on my head and took me into his arms. By now our naked bodies were tangled into each other. "It was amazing babe." Jason mumbled into my hair. "Yeah it was." I leaned up to his face and kissed him on his lips again.

Jason chuckled while saying. "It's a good thing that the others aren't home. We were way too loud for their ears."

I laughed at his comment, and rested my head on his chest. Suddenly I felt so damn tired. I then felt my eyes begin to close when he said. "You tired babe?" I didn't have enough energy to say something in words, so I just said "Mhm." He kissed my head and said. "Goodnight babe." "Goodnight Jase." Then everything went black.

_____________

Jason's Point Of View

"Look how cute they are." I heard someone whisper, I couldn't quiet hear who it was that whispered it. I felt a light weight on my body. I guess its Katherine who's sleeping on top of me.

"Yeah, they are. I guess they had a great time last night." Another one of the guys whispered; the voice sounded like Alex. What are the guys doing in here? I opened my eyes and saw Ryan, Chaz and Alex stand in the room with their phones.

They're probably taking pictures of us. "What are you all doing in here? "I whisper/yelled at them. "Sorry bro, we just wanted to put the clothes you two forgot about last night, in here." All the guys grinned after Alex had said that. "Shh; don't be that loud! Katherine is still sleeping." I whispered. "Go out of our room, I come out in a minute." The guys went out of the door; all of them laughing.