Chapter 1: BDF Vs. Crimson axis Pt.1

......

Location • Ocean

Bismarck Pov

I got on my ship, It was quick empty and I search around the ship and found nothing, No crew, Not a single soul was in the ship, I check the controlled room. Still no one here.

Bismarck: *Sigh* This is troublesome. Maybe I could something to look or press any buttons.

I tried or presses all the buttons on the ships controlled. However, I found a red button their and decided to press. Until a hologram appeared to be a fat man with a brown hair with glasses, He wears a white shirt and green pants.

(Peter Griffin)

3rd Person Pov

Peter: Woah!? What happen? Did that light suddenly EMP me?

Peter suddenly notice Bismarck.

Peter: Holy Shit! A black girl!

Bismarck: Ahh? Hi?

Peter: Huh? And you speak.

Bismarck: Sorry for..... Scary you. I was looking around ship and no one here.

Peter: Oh, That's because no one here in the ship since the light engulfed the ship.

Bismarck: Light? You mean that light suddenly engulfed me and other ships?

Peter: I guess so. What about you?

Bismarck: Well, I wake up in the island and found myself transformed into a girl. I was surprise at first, But I started to glow around me and this rig attached to me. Until I started summoning my ship and that's why are meet you.

Peter was shock to hear her.

Peter: Ok, Now I'm convinced.

Bismarck: Trust me, I was little shock has you.

But, Peter started have a signal.

Peter: Hold on!...... Hmm? It's that a signal?

Bismarck: Signal? *Realized* Wait!? Is that mean they's someone using an signal?

Peter: I think so, we couldn't contact. But we hear them what they're saying.

Bismarck: Well, Let's hearing.

Peter nodded and tried to hack to their signal. Until a female voice was heard that Bismarck and peter hear.

???: [Radio] This is azur lane, We are under attack by siren and crimson axis! We needed reinforcements now!

Bismarck and peter were surprised after hearing that.

Bismarck: Siren? Crimson Axis?

Peter: Don't know, But they're sounding serious.

Bismarck thinks for a while until she looks towards peter.

Bismarck: Peter, Can this ship move fast?

Peter: Well, Yeah? Why?

Bismarck: We need to help them!

Peter: *Shock* What!?

Bismarck: Peter, Someone needed help. I know that I'm just the Botswana Defense Forces ship, But I could prove myself. I may bismarck, But I'm not like those nazi scum from WW2. I motswana after all.

Peter looks at her with a shock expression, Although he's just an A.I, But He could tell her that she ready to fight.

Peter: *Sigh* Well, Alright, You ask for it. *Though* Why did I get myself into ;~;

To Be Continue

----------------

???: Someone needs help!

???: *Glares* You two Dogs are gonna leave that girl alone!

???: Who are you.

Next Chapter 3: BDF Ship Vs. Crimson Axis Pt. 2