1. ♿️Public Sex♿️

AU : NONE
LOCATION : HUNTING DOGS BASE
TOP : JOUNO
BOTTOM : TECCHOU
TYPE OF SEX :
PUBLIC SEX
(Basically they have don't Have Sex in their rooms / Apartments)

🧍‍♀️ THIRD PERSON 🧍‍♀️

Jouno Is Mostly a Man Who Likes to Ruin People to The Point the won't Be Able to Think Straight

And the thought of getting Caught While Having Sex Is a Massive Liking to Jouno. To Tecchou Not so Much Tecchou is Afraid that if They do it somewhere not in their Bedroom They'll Get Caught and Punishment Or The Person that Caught the Two in the Act will Be Traumatised.

But one Day on a Hunting dog Meeting Jouno Felt Horny And Bored He Couldn't wait Cause the Stupid Meeting is 15 Hours Long and Fukuchi will Maybe Fart None Stop which Annoys Jouno to Death to the point he'd shoot him, his own leader But his boyfriend
Tecchou suehiro is near by And He Mostly Likes Justice so shooting your commander isn't on Tecchou's justice list.

"So We have some Terrorists Attacks" Fukuchi was Explaining a Terrorism Attack But all Jouno could hear was Blah Blah Blah And Farting While Tecchou was Listening Very Carefully Jouno Could Hear Tecchou's Heart Beat So Concentrated And Quiet It's Important to Him.

Jouno Slowly Moves his Hand To Tecchou's Thigh Making Tecchou Flinch a Bit. "what are you doing Jouno.." Tecchou Whispers Trying to Make sure Nobody can Hear them "Tecchou Listen to Commander it's Important" Jouno Whispers in his Ear Smirking Moving his Hand to His Crotch. Jouno hear Tecchou Bite down on his Lip Very Hard To the Point he'd Taste Blood Already.

Jouno Zips a Bit of his Pants down With His Underwear Now Being Seen Or Felt by Jouno which Made Tecchou Flinch Again and try to Keep His Composer and His Head up.

"Tecchou After this tell me what the commander said" Jouno Whispers in his Ear. He Then Licks Tecchou's Ear and Bites down on it Hard Making Tecchou Wince a Bit.

Jouno takes Some of Tecchou's Underwear / Boxers Off to see his Dick Spring out. He then Starts to Masterbate on Tecchou's Dick During the Meeting with Tecchou Biting His Lips Tight and Trying to Focus With it Being so Blurry and Wanting to Moan But Can't Because Their in the Middle of a Meeting.

"Well that's all Tecchou are you okay?" Fukuchi Asks Tecchou Looking at him as he Bites his Lip down Then Nods "Jouno can you stay with Tecchou for a Bit while we go Outside to Do Something" Teruko says Looking at Jouno "Of Course" Jouno Smiles Jacking Tecchou's Dick off Faster Making Tecchou Put his Head on the Table

After every Hunting dog except Tecchou and Jouno Left Jouno said this "You were a Good Boy Tecchou.." He Blows Tecchou's Ear a Bit Making him whimper a Bit.

"I'll Reward you For Once" Jouno then bends down and Grabs the Tip of His Dick Sucking on it "Ah~.." Tecchou Let's out a Small Moan closing his Eyes "Tecchou... I'm Bored that Meeting was Boring" Jouno Whined taking Tecchou's Dick out of his Mouth with Pre Cum Already Oozing out "Jouno please we're.." "in a Meeting But it Ended right.. their all Gone." Jouno Then Smirked Looking up at Tecchou's Weak Figure "But still this is Out In the Open"
"Hmph" Jouno then Fully takes the Other Hunting dogs pants off Along with his And Jouno's Aching Cock Waiting.

"I'm waiting Strongest Hunting dog." Jouno takes a Seat on the Chair with his Legs Opened Waiting for Tecchou to Sit on him. "..." Tecchou Stands in front of him "Ugh Fine" Jouno Pulls Tecchou on his Lap Making Tecchou Quickly Grab his Shoulders and Start to Ride on him.

Jouno then Grabs His Chin and kisses him Forcing his Tongue inside His Wet Mouth, Jouno Holds Tecchou's Ass to Make sure he doesn't Fall. A thick string of Saliva Connects them "Having the Strongest Hunting Dog So Vulnerable Makes me Smile" Jouno Said Smirking Hearing Tecchou's Fast Beating Heart along with the Sweat Dripping from Tecchou's Legs and Arms.

"I hear two Heart Beats" Jouno says Looking a Bit Irritated By the Fact it Haves to End so Early

Tecchou gets off Jouno and Puts his Boxers and Pants on And Then Takes a Drink of his Blueberries and blue Grape Smoothie 
"You we're good today Tecchou" Jouno says Putting his Pants on And Sitting Back down.

"thank you." Tecchou Mutters While Sitting Back Down And Waiting for The Other 3 to Return

" Tecchou Mutters While Sitting Back Down And Waiting for The Other 3 to Return

Words : 761
Edited :

How'd you think About the Oneshot 🤔