6. 🩸Torture Kink🔪

AU  : NONE LOCATION : JOUNOS DORM (in hunting dogs)TOP : JOUNO BOTTOM : TECCHOU TYPE OF SEX : torture so they like to hurtEach other while doin it 👍REQUESTEDThird person

AU :
NONE
LOCATION : JOUNOS DORM (in hunting dogs)
TOP :
JOUNO
BOTTOM :
TECCHOU
TYPE OF SEX :
torture so they like to hurt
Each other while doin it 👍
REQUESTED
Third person

"Tecchou!" Jouno yelled as he walked threw the Halls of the Hunting dog base as his boots made a sound each Step "hm?" Tecchou said as he was currently chowing down a Amazing Hard Boiled egg with a shell still on it

"First of all! Brush your teeth!" Jouno shouted as he Pointed to the bathroom before he was going to take to Tecchou "okay." Tecchou said sadly placing the Egg in the trash and Walking to the bathroom to Brush his teeth.

"Done what ya want?" Tecchou said As he now came out of the bathroom with clean breath Mostly smelled minted with Jouno liked.

"You stole my shampoo and conditioner!" Jouno said as he Grabbed onto Tecchou's hair Being able to smell his Apple Minty like Shampoo on Tecchou's hair "?" Tecchou looked up at Jouno as he was holding Tecchou's hair and Said "their was no more of mine." Jouno then got pissed and Started yelling at him About People's items and how u don't touch them.

"You need to be taught a Lesson!" Jouno said as he was still currently holding onto Tecchou's hair and Dragged him to Jouno's Bedroom which was Filled with Army knives and a Teddy and a Apple basket.

"I'm sorry alright." Tecchou said as he got thrown onto the bed Which was kinda Big "no sorry won't cut it for you!" Jouno said grabbing a Knife and Playing around with it as he hopped onto the bed With Tecchou under him.

As Jouno started to use the army knife to Rip some of Tecchou's work uniform off. "What are you doing ?" Tecchou asked as he Saw his Hunting dog shirt being ripped off "Okay dumbass since Your so dam stupid I'll say it again but in a nicer way" Jouno said getting pissed off having to repeat himself "I like you and I like how ur stupid bad hair Smells good with my shampoo and conditioner alright!"

Jouno said as he bit down on Tecchou's neck making him moan a Bit. "Why didn't you say that before this." Tecchou said As he started to pant as Tecchou Felt a Knife Pearce his Arm "AH!~" Tecchou Moaned in pain and in pleasure while Jouno was Sucking his Tit and Stabbing his hand "Jouno.." Tecchou Moaned out as Jouno Fully Pierced the Knife threw Tecchou's hand so he couldn't move Nor try and Escape.

"Jouno.. Please!~" Tecchou moaned As Jouno was biting down hard on Tecchou's tit to the point milk might come out maybe

Jouno grabbed Tecchou's hair as Tecchou let out a Hiss and Whined at The same time "Jouno.. What are u doing.." Tecchou asked as he watched Jouno tie him to the Bed Posts So he can't move and the Knife was Already pierced fully threw Tecchou's hand.

"Shut up." Jouno bit down really hard on Tecchou's ear making it bleed while yelling shut up in his Ear

Jouno took his and Tecchou's pants off along side their boxers, Tecchou started to Moan and whine a lot while moving around with the knife and Bruises now on him
"Be quiet." Jouno shoved a Sock in his mouth it was Jouno's sock which was quite clean..

Jouno shoved his Dick quickly inside Tecchou without any warning what so ever as Jouno Thrusted in and out inside of Tecchou making Tecchou cry and moan threw the Sock in the mouth.

"Hm.. the strongest hunting dog crying ha!" Jouno laughed a bit as he Slammed extremely hard inside of Tecchou again with no warning this happened for around a couple 3 Hours

"Jouno..." Tecchou Spat the sock out as Jouno finally Got extremely weak and tired as he Face Planted on Tecchou's Chest Falling asleep as Tecchou Also fell asleep from the Pleasure and pain with the knifes Blood dried up "Jouno.. get off my tits please." "No"

" "No"