2. 🍕Food Play🥙

AU : NONE
LOCATION : Tecchou's Apartment
Top : Tecchou
Bottom : Jouno
Type of Sex : Food Play
(Basically People who Like to Play with Food
During Sex)
🧍‍♀️THIRD PERSON🧍‍♀️

AU : NONELOCATION : Tecchou's ApartmentTop : TecchouBottom : JounoType of Sex : Food Play(Basically People who Like to Play with FoodDuring Sex)🧍‍♀️THIRD PERSON🧍‍♀️

It was a Normal Hunting dog day with Tecchou eating his weird food combinations
And Jouno Going off at him for doing so.

Jouno would Hate His Food Habits Due to the Smell Like Tomato sauce and Strawberries, Jouno Vomited when Tecchou ate the Strawberry's and Sauce

Jouno likes to Torture his Victims But what if he Was Being the One Tortured..

"YOUR INSANE!" Jouno Yells at Tecchou While he drinks water with Salt "Okay." Tecchou gave a Bland Reply "OKAY?! YOUR WEIRD" Jouno Tries to make Tecchou Snap and Yell Back But that Never Happens.
They we're in Tecchou's Apartment Sitting on His Couch Discussing a Plan for something
That was another Terrorism Attack on The Government.

"Tecchou" "Yes Jouno?" Tecchou Replies "Why is your Hand on my Face?" Tecchou didn't even realise his Hand was on his Face and...
His Crotch

"Sorry" Tecchou Pulled his hand away from his Face but not his Crotch "TECHOU!" Jouno Yells Then Tecchou looks down and See's That his Hand is on his Crotch "Oh?"

Tecchou just stares at his Crotch Making Jouno Blush Hard And Also Getting Hard "Do you want me to Help?" Tecchou says Still staring at His Crotch.

"IM NOT GAY!" Jouno Yells Backing away from him As he was Close to Falling of the Couch they were on "I heard Sexual Activity is good for You and It must be Hurting right now." Tecchou Looks up to Jouno Blushing Still "I- Uhm.. Fine." Jouno Gives up cause it was hurting pretty bad Cause He wasn't Jerking off to Stop it.

"Okay" Tecchou gets up and goes to the fridge to Get Something While Jouno takes Off his Shirt "I can't Believe I'm doing this.." Jouno Mumbles Tecchou comes back with Whipped Cream

"What do you Have?" Jouno asks "Whipped Cream." Tecchou reply's As he takes off his shirt That shows A lot of Scratches and Stitches And a Jacked Body.

"What.." Jouno Just Gives Tecchou a Closed eye Disgusted looked "..." Tecchou says Nothing But opens Jouno's Mouth and Puts Whipped Cream in it.
Making Jouno Unable to Speak And When Tecchou Started to Kiss Him That Just Felt so Weird For Jouno but also Pleasing. Tecchou started to Lick Jouno's Lips trying to Get all of the whipped cream Off His Lips Making Jouno Moan a Bit.

Tecchou Then Finishes Licking all the Whipped cream off of Jouno's Lips With Jouno Panting Already.
Tecchou starts to Lick The Other Hunting dogs Neck Leaving Love Bites and Hickeys Everywhere on his Neck.

Also He was going very slow which Annoyed Jouno cause he wanted to Get this over with.
Tecchou then Bitted Down Hard on Jouno's Neck which made Him Moan Loud.

"Jouno" "What.. Tecchou" Jouno was already out of Breath And He was Fully Naked Now "Love you.." Tecchou then Puts 3 Fingers into Jouno Making him Moan a lot While Tecchou Used his other hand And Putted..

Whipped cream on Jouno's Dick

"Tecchou What'd you Put on my Dick.."
"Whipped Cream"
Tecchou took his Fingers out of his Partners Ass And Started to Suck Jouno Dick "Ha~" Jouno Moans Grabbing onto the couch for Support Cause Tecchou was Taking it all In.

Btw Tecchou was fully naked Also

"Tecchou.." "hm?" "cumming.." Then Tecchou tastes His Cum and the Whipped Cream Same Colour Tecchou was Happy.

The Brunette then Puts his Dick at Jouno's Entrance Making Jouno Irritated that Tecchou won't just Do it Already

When Jouno was about to Complain Tecchou goes In him And starts Thrusting In and Out At an Extremely Fast Past. Making Jouno grab Tecchou's Back and Scratching along with Moaning and Saying "Tech.. FASTER AH!" Jouno Felt like He was in Heaven

"Jouno.. I'm cumming.." Tecchou Says Thrusting Fast Still "Inside.." Tecchou Then Pulls out of Jouno Looking at the Whipped Cream still on it And the Cum that's Pouring out of his Ass.

"Tecchou.." "Hm?" Jouno was still Trying to Catch his Breath "Your Food Combinations Are Bad But your Kinks are worse." Jouno says Smirking at Him..

"Where is Jouno Tecchou?" Fukuchi says
"His Legs stopped working" Tecchou Replies Eating a weird combination of food.

"Where is Jouno Tecchou?" Fukuchi says "His Legs stopped working" Tecchou Replies Eating a weird combination of food

This is an Actual Kink
Words : 733
Edited :
Bye Bye :D