𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 45- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎

I felt good. Better than I have in a while. I had been seeing the therapist and talking to her about my feelings and it's been helping. Aaron has been a sweetheart during the entire process. If I just needed a moment to be alone he would do it for me. It had been about a month since my accident and I was ready. I wasn't feeling those thoughts I felt before anymore and I was proud of myself.
"Hi bubba. Hi hi." I cooed tickling Avianna
She giggled and held her arms out. I grabbed them and held her as we danced around the room.
"Your so pretty." I whispered
She smiled and giggled at me. I turned around to see Aaron in the doorway smiling.
"Hi." I smiled
"Hi. You look very happy this morning." He said
"I am." I giggled
I grabbed his hand and twirled around as I danced with Avi in my arm.
"You are unbelievable." He laughed
"Dance with me." I smiled
He grabbed my waist and wrapped his arms around me slowly rocking us back and forth. Avi started closing her eyes and she was out like a light.
"Well she's out." He whispered
Setting her back in her crib I turned around and wrapped my arms around Aaron's neck pressing a kiss to his lips.
"Your getting better." He whispered
"I feel better." I whispered back
"That's good baby. That's so good." He whispered again
"I wanna go out tonight. Just the team to a small bar or something." I said
"Ok we can do that. Go find something to wear." He said
Moving away from him I went to take a shower and then entered my closet.
I picked a strapless black dress with slits on each side and slipped on some tights and black platforms with ankle bracelets.

 I picked a strapless black dress with slits on each side and  slipped on some tights and black platforms with ankle bracelets

"Baby

"Baby. You ready?" Aaron whispered
Walking out I grabbed my purse and looked up to see Aaron's mouth wide open.
"Do I look bad?" I asked
"You look breathtaking. I don't know about this club thing you look way to sexy to be going out like this." He smiled
He walked over to me and even in heels this man was severely towering over me.
"Aaron." I said
"Wouldn't it be nice to just stay here in bed naked?" He asked
My body wanted that so much but my mind didn't.
"Aaron." I sighed
"Still not ready. I'm sorry I don't mean to push." He sighed
"No I'm sorry. Your being so god damn patient and my body wants you so much but my mind is just not there." I replied
"I will wait for as long as you need. You birthed my child and no less than 2 hours later she gets kidnapped. I am here with you for it all."  He said grabbing my hand
"I love you so much." I sniffed
"I love you to baby. Come on. Your dad is gonna watch Avi. You need a night out. Remember no tequila or vodka. It messes with your meds." He said
I shook my head yes and then we got our things and left. No sooner than 10 minutes we were pulling up. Aaron grabbed my hand and kissed it before he grabbed my door. We entered the door. The team already drinks and ordered me wine.
"How are you doing Sienna?" Rossi asked
"I'm good. The meds are helping and I don't feel as crazy as I did before." I smiled
"That's good that's really good." They all said
I had about 3 glasses of wine but with my meds it didn't really kick in till the 5th glass. Emily, JJ, and Garcia dragged me to the dance floor as we danced. I started dancing to Pit Bull when a tall figure came behind me. Thinking it was Aaron I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers but when he started to lift my dress up something felt wrong. I turned around to see a man standing there licking his lips and smirking. I tried to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.
"Please let me go." I stuttered out
"Come on baby. You were grinding on me. Lets have some fun." The guy smirked
"No I thought you were someone else. Can you let me go? Your hurting me." I said
"Let's have some fun." He said
His hand got tighter around my wrist starting to cut off circulation. He dragged me to the back where no one could see you and started kissing my neck.
"Stop please." I begged trying to push him away.
But I wasn't strong enough. His hand started traveling up my dress and I just stood there.
Aaron where are you
"Please. Stop." I cried
Next thing I knew he was getting pushed to the floor and I punch was sent. My hands were shaking vigorously and my breathing was so heavy. Looking upwards I saw Aaron standing there looking at me. He grabbed my face and inspected it. I was breathing so heavily that I didn't hear a word he said.
"Are you ok?" I heard muffled
"I wanna go home. I wanna go home." I said as tears started streaming down my face
He grabbed my hands and pulled us out the corner and headed to the table.
"We're leaving." Aaron curtly said
"Go. Be safe." Morgan said
"Aaron." I whimpered
His head swiftly turned to me. My hands were still shaking.
"Morgan give me your jacket." Aaron said
Derek took off his jacket and Aaron took off his. Aaron slipped my arms into his jacket and then bent down and draped me over his shoulder. Morgan then walked over and wrapped his jacket around my legs.
"Hold on baby." Aaron whispered
He grabbed my purse as we walked out the bar. He unlocked the car door and sat me in the passenger seat. He bent down and unhooked my heels and slipped them off my feet. He got into the drivers seat and started the car and pulled off. He didn't let go of my hand once as my breathing started to regulate. Once we pulled in he picked me up bridal style and we headed in the house. He helped me out my dress and put on one of his T-shirts and a pair of boxers with some fuzzy socks. He helped me into bed as turned on a movie. He left the room in a hurry and came back with food and tea. He cuddled into bed with me and soothed me to sleep.