|| A Shattered Love Story

Prologue •

it's Mishti and Nishant's wedding day..
.......
But when she stumbles upon Abir's diary, she discovers the truth about their past and the devastating heartbreak he's been hiding for months.Through Abir's poignant words,Mishti is transported back to the dizzying heights of their love story and the heart-wrenching lows that tore them apart.
With each turn of the page,she learns more about the obstacles they faced and the sacrifices they made, leading her to question everything she thought she knew.
Will Mishti find the courage to confront her true feelings!!?
Or will she follow through with the wedding, leaving Abir's love behind forever!!?
Join Mishti on this emotional rollercoaster as she uncovers the secrets of Abir's heart in this gripping tale of love, loss, and the pursuit of
happiness..

Let's start..
_______________________________

I ..I am Ss..s..Sorryy..
Maaf mujhe kardena agar maaf kar paao toh..

Then everyone heard a sound
All shocked seeing this......

10 mins before..

Kunal-Bhai ka kuch pata nahi chala abhi tak..

Everyone was worried, but Mishti finally informed them that Abir was not at Lakeside. Just then, she received a notification on her phone that Abir had turned on his phone, and his current location was Rajvansh Sadan. Without wasting any time, she immediately called Kunal, and they both rushed to Rajvansh Sadan!!..

As they rushed to Abir's location, their hearts pounding with fear, they heard a deafening silence. When they arrived, all they could hear was the sound of their own heavy breathing. Then, they saw him lying there, still and lifeless, his body surrounded by an eerie emptiness that sent shivers down their spines.

Present ..

At the hospital, Abir was admitted to the ICU, and all the Rajvanshs and Maheshwaries were waiting outside, shocked and crying. The police arrived and informed them that Abir might be depressed due to family issues,so he attempted this...
Meanwhile, the doctor came out of the operating room and informed the family that Abir was not responding to treatment and appeared to have lost the will to live. He was in critical condition, and the doctor excused himself.

The police then handed over a diary to the family and told them that according to Abir's medical records, this was the second time he had attempted something like this. They had found a painting, some letters, and earrings in the room, and thought that they might belong to Mishti. They also found the diary and suggested that it might contain information about why Abir took such a drastic step.

Mishti took the diary and hugged it, crying uncontrollably.
"Why, whyy.. Abir?" she whispered through her tears.

As Mishti was about to read the diary. Badi Maa suggested that she read it aloud so everyone could hear about Abir's struggles. All the family members settled down as Mishti sat in the corner, preparing to read.

Kunal tried to console Meenakshi, while Parul and Nanu supported each other. Bade papa reassured Badi Maa, and Jasmeet was with Kuhu. Nishant was also present but felt scared about what Abir might have written about him and his misdeeds. He realized that nothing was more important than Abir's life and was ready to take any punishment for his past mistakes. He knew that Abir's well-being was crucial, and he was determined to help him.

..

Mishti just rolled her eyes at everyone and gave a faint smile and started reading...

......

To be continued...

• All media edit is mine..No copyright issues •