|| Explore Through Abir's Diary

....

17/03/2019

17/03/2019

****~Chalte rehna hai unka kaam,
Manzilon ka koi thikana nahi,
Jahan bhi jaate hain wo ghumte hain,
Naye jagahon mein unhe sukoon milta hai.

Duniya hai unki kanvas,
Har pal ek nayi tasveer banate hain,
Har kadam ek kahani sunate hain,
Unki zindagi hai yatra se bhari.

Anjaane ki khubsurti mein kho jate hain,
Bezaar duniya se khud ko bachate hain,
Raasta mushkil ho, na ho sahara,
Dil mein hausla hamesha bhara.

Azaad rooh, koi bandhan nahi,
Jahaan bhi jate hain, kuch naya karte hain,
Jeevan ki yatra alag si hai inki,
Jo khushi se jeete hain, khushi se mar jaate hain.... ****

Dear Diary,

Today was one of the best days of my life. I went on a solo trip to the mountains and captured some of the most breathtaking views on my camera. The way the sun rays illuminated the snow-capped peaks was simply mesmerizing. I felt so alive, so free, and so at peace with myself.
For a wanderer,𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑣𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡,
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒,
𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝,𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒,
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑒..

As I walked along the winding roads, I stumbled upon a small village tucked away in the hills. The locals were so warm and welcoming, and their traditional attire was so colorful and vibrant. I couldn't resist the urge to sketch their portraits and capture their joyous moments on my camera.

In the evening, I sat by a tranquil lake and watched the sun set behind the mountains. The colors were so vivid, so vivid that I wished I could paint them on my canvas. But my camera did a decent job of capturing the essence of the moment.

I realized that my wanderlust and love for photography and painting are not just hobbies but a part of who I am. They bring me joy, inspiration, and a sense of purpose. I hope to travel more, capture more, and create more in the future.

Until next time,

~ꪖ᥇𝗂𝗋

-------