|| Unexpected Encounter In Holi

....

21/03/2019

21/03/2019

~ ɪᴋ ᴍᴏᴅ ᴘᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴀᴊɴᴀᴀʙɪ ᴊᴀʙ
ᴍɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏʜ..ᴋᴀʜᴀᴀɴɪ sʜᴜʀᴜ ʜᴜɪ ....

Dear Diary,

Today, I finally found the mysterious girl whose earring I had stumbled upon that fateful day. It turns out she had come with her family to meet my family to discuss a potential match for Nanko,my brother Kunal... As luck would have it, today is Holi, the festival of colors, and our families are celebrating together in our own unique style.

 As luck would have it, today is Holi, the festival of colors, and our families are celebrating together in our own unique style

For me, Holi is a time to express my love for colors, to paint my world with a smile. I believe my parents chose the perfect name for me, Abir, as it symbolizes my love for colors. However, I also know that my passion for colors is not just because of my name but rather, a part of my soul.
As I gaze at the vibrant hues around me, I can't help but feel grateful for the beauty that surrounds me. The laughter of children, the chatter of elders, and the joyous spirit of the festival fill my heart with warmth and happiness.
In this moment, I realize that life is too precious to be wasted on heartbreak and despair. Instead, I choose to embrace the colors of life, to find joy and beauty in every moment, and to cherish the love that exists in my heart.

The morning of Holi began with my daily worship of God, seeking his blessings before I went ahead to celebrate the festival of colors. Despite my excitement, I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that lingered within me. The thought of facing my mother filled me with dread, Our relationship has never been one of complete trust and understanding. though I love her dearly and I feared that our encounter would ruin my day.

Nevertheless, I joined in the Holi festivities and danced to the upbeat tunes... even Kunal joined me in the revelry. We shared a moment of joy and laughter, but our merriment was soon interrupted by the arrival of the Maheshwari family. While I had heard of their good reputation, I had never met them before.