PART 2: 1845

Y/n's POV:
As I was looking around. Someone grabbed me and dragged me to an alley, covering my mouth and pinning me against the wall.

I clenched my eyes, tried to scream, but he shushed me. "Shh! Keep it shut!" His voice made me open my eyes.

He was so handsome. He flipped me around and pushed me to the wall, making me wear handcuffs. He was wearing a black beret, black coat with silver buttons.

I guess I've seen the soldiers wearing these types of clothes in the movies, referring to old times of korea.

"Ahh, what are you doing!" I tried to free myself. He held my handcuffed hands and dragged me towards God knows where.

"Leave me!! Who are you?? And where am I??" I yelled, trying free myself.

"Huh! Culprits always say this after getting caught," he said. "Culprit??" I hadn't clue what he was saying.

"Yeah, be thankful it is me who caught you, or if Captain jungkook have caught you, he'd directly shoot you in the head." His words were making me scared and shocked at the same time.

"Captain jungkook??" I was out of words. "Stop it! I've had enough of this drama! Where is Lisa? I'm pretty sure y'all are fooling me," I said, and he looked back at me.

"How do you know my sister's name?" He raised an eyebrow. "She's your sister?" I asked him, and he nodded as yes.

"She never told me she has a brother," I was so confused. "Don't trick me with your words. We'll talk about it in the investigation room!" He again dragged me, and I kept yelling him to stop and leave me.

__________________

I'm tied with a chair in a dark room and then are asking me questions as if I'm a secret agent.

Four in total, and one by one, they are all asking questions, and I'm tired. I have no idea what's going on.

"Who sent you?" He looked at me in the eye. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what you are all talking about!" I yelled, and they all flinched.

"Call Captain she won't answer like this," one of them said. "CALL EVERY MOTHERFUCKER YOU KNOW AND MY ANSWER WILL BE THE SAME I DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING - about" I lowered my voice when I saw the door opened and a very indimating man entered the room.

I gulped at his looks. "SIR!" They all saluted to him. "Who caught her," and his voice. Ahhh, it's so deep, welp- .

I couldn't see him properly cause of the darkness. "Sir, Mr. Park caught her," he looked at the soldier who dragged me here.

"Hm," with that deep voice  of his, he walked closer to my chair. "She completely looks like the agent sent from abroad, by her clothes and the equipment she has," that Park spoke, who caught me.

"For god's sake, im tired, now end this drama here!" I clenched my teeth while looking at him. "What's in her bag!" That man whom they all call captain said.

"Sir, we were surprised to see such none familiar things," one of them held my bag and were about to empty it on the floor when the door again opened.

"So I heard you all caught the agen-" he stopped when he looked at me. The soldiers saluted to him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I swear to God I have no idea who this man is. That Captain looked back at the man.

"Captain Byun, you know her?" he asked him. "Of course she's my sister, but what is she doing here?" He walked inside.

"I -" I was about to speak when my sight left on the calendar hanged on the wall. It said 1845 16th April. What the actual -

My eyes widened. "IS THIS YEAR 1845?" I screamed in shockness, and everyone there except the that Captain flinched.