PART 3: Fairy from the book?

Y/n's POV:
I was munching on the food made by my brother from this life. He's a good cook, not gonna lie.

"Eat enough, from tomorrow you're going to be on a strict diet," he said, and I choked.

Even though I go to the gym without skipping a day and I have abs, too. To be honest. But I never had a diet.

Cause it irritates me to not look at the food you love. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Since you're going to join the military, they only give the food which can grow immune and less the fat," he said and sat on the chair in front of me.

"Means, I'm gonna eat grass," he chuckled. "Y/n, please stay like this, I missed your stupidness and your smile," he looked sad while saying this.

Was I not like this? Then what was I like? "Ha- ha. Don't you worry, bro!" I patted his shoulder.

"Why are you speaking a strange yet familiar to English language?" He asked me, and I went quiet.

"Anyways, me and Captain jeon will supervise the Women's Auxiliary Army Corps and Men's as well," He told me to which I smiled while eating the delicious food made by him.

"By the way, where did you get this bag from? It looks so expensive," he looked at me with suspicious eyes.

I held the bag. "I - found it a-ah." I roamed around my eyes and saw a word board hanging on a door. The word was 'MOM'.

"M- mom's from m-moms trunk -" I said a random sh!t. "But she never had this bag in her trunk, and it doesn't look antique," Why is he asking too many questions?

"Ri - right, then I caught it from dad's trunk," I smiled and placed the beef steak in my mouth.

"But why would dad have a ladies bag?" Again, another question. "Can you let me eat?" I was literally abiut to cry because of too many questions.

"Sure," With that, he finally went quiet and ate his food.

__________________

It was late night now, i lit up a candle and took out my phone from the bag, but then my sight went to another thing placed inside it.

There were many things, but that book -. It was in my bag. I remember last time I placed it on the library shelf.

I gulped and held it. I opened it, and there was my name written on its first page. "Sang y/n, 1845"

Which made me widen my eyes in shock. When I checked this book, there was nothing written on it except on its middle page.

I flipped the book and looked at the middle page. And guess what? There was nothing written in there.

"Huh?" Where did it go? It's pissing me off now. I threw the book on the bed and massaged my temple in worriedness.

But then the pages of the book started to flip by itself. Making me back off. It flipped until its first page.

"Just what the hell is this book? Where did it come from?" I was scared of it now.

Right when I was about to close the book there, I saw words getting written on it. "From the magic world," I read it, put loud.

My eyes widened. "The heck! How can a book reply to me?" I was completely shocked.

The words again started to appear, and I read them. "It's the book who took you to your past life, honey,"

"Who are you, and - and how am i here?" I looked at the booka and around my surroundings.

"I'm a fairy who has been cursed and closed inside this book, and you're currently living in your past life," This got written on it.