Prologue

Elena was on her way to home after talking to Stefan and learning more about vampires before there was a flash and she was in another room. She looks around, "Stefan," she gasped and hurried over to him. Damon had landed beside him. "Oh, yeah, ignore us," Jeremy's voice muttered behind her. Elena turned around and found him helping Jenna up.

Jenna found a slightly older man nearby, it was Alaric, "Hello," she greeted with a flirty smile. Alaric smiled back, "Hi."

Jeremy shook his head, "I don't want to hear this."

Over in the other side of the room, the Mikaelson siblings were waking up and checking on each other...except Elijah. Elijah woke up and immediately said, "What did you do Niklaus?"

"Wow he really does immediately think it was you," Freya spoke.

"Who are you?" Elijah asked.

"Freya, your older sister," Freya answered with a straight face.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Because she's my twin," Finn spoke, "Now knock it off."

"What about Ingrid? Did she do this?" Elijah ended up asking, only to have a heeled shoe thrown at him and found his sister that he just accused clinging on to a dark haired man with an angry glare. A blonde girl was sitting with them.

Bonnie and the Forbes twins woke up, and Bonnie frowned seeing Elena worrying over the Salvatores (although Damon looked annoyed with it) and not paying attention to her friends or family.

"Oi Bitches!" a male voice calls out. They turned around to find a two young men and women standing there.

"Who are you?" Klaus asked, anger present in his tone. He didn't exactly like that he had been talking to his twin before her phone dropped, freaking him out before he disappeared too.

"You are watching your future," the other man said, supporting a slightly sadistic smile that briefly reminded the Mikaelsons of Kol.

Elena perked up, she wondered if she would be a vampire? Would she be with Stefan forever? (Look at me channeling Bella Swan).

"Again, who are you?" Klaus repeated, now calm after finding his twin, niece, and nephew, were safe.

"We're from your future," one of the women said.

Stefan's brows furrow while Ingrid just shrugged, she believes it.

Tyler and Matt were just there, they didn't know what to do. Matt was just confused and Tyler was just angry, but trying not to act out. His father wasn't here, he didn't have to defend himself or put up an act.

"The supernatural exists for those who don't know," the other woman said.

"Now, introduce yourselves," the first man said.

"Elena Gilbert, human," Elena started.

"Wrong bitch," both men say.

"You're a doppelganger," one of the women say.

"Right?" the other said, looking in another direction.

"Katherine Pierce, vampire Petrova doppelganger," a voice sounding like Elena's spoke and found someone who looked exactly like Elena with curly hair and in black.