Family Ties

(This is my last update until the end of the year. If I post anything, it will be other new stories. Sorry I didn't add much to this chapter)

Of course, Damon, being the ass that he can be, made Stefan have a nightmare of Damon attacking Elena. Stefan woke up gasping, "Bad dream? Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field. Football references... Too soon," Stefan threw a knife and it landed in his stomach.

Stefan yelped in pain when a knife entered his own stomach. Ingrid gave him a bright smile and a wave while Damon shook with laughter.

Damon pulled it out and said, "All right, I deserved that. But I just wanted to let you know, they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all those people."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was a mountain lion. Really big one. It attacked a hunter this morning. It's all over the news. "Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls,"'

"Why would you cover your tracks?" Stefan asked, suspicious.

"I'm not stupid," Damon said with a shrug.

"I've decided to stay a while. And I'm just having way too much fun here with you and Elena," or I was staying with Calista but he didn't need to know that.

"Can't touch her now," Damon didn't want to.

Elena gasped in offense. "Proof," Damon said gesturing to Henrik, aka proof he didn't touch Elena like that.

"Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head. Maybe that's not my target. Believe it or not, Stefan, some girls don't need my persuasion. Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift," thank goodness Calista surprisingly likes rock music. Damon then returned the favor to Stefan and stabbed him in the stomach, and it was very satisfying watching him in pain. Damon looked at the hole in his shirt, "This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move," Damon then left.

*******

'Uh why is Elena trying to give out the Gilbert's stuff, she's not even their daughter, she's there niece! That stuff belongs to me!' Jeremy thought.

"Jeremy!" Elena said in shock.

"He's not wrong. You were adopted," Jenna revealed.

"WHAT?!" Elena screeched.

"Now Rebekah knows when she's screeching, Elena on the other hand..." Klaus trailed off as Caroline started laughing.

Jenna who was distracted from the news of Logan Fell had given Jeremy a look to calm down. After Stefan had showed up, they both rolled their eyes knowing exactly what Elena was doing and went to visit Ingrid and Vlad. Ingrid had been helping the Forbes Twins with their dresses so Jenna and Jeremy hung out with Vlad who told us some of his stories.

*******

"You're both going with Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" Bonnie questioned.

"Go with Elena," the Forbes twins both said.

"She's asking Stefan,"

"Okay, go by yourself," Calista said.

"Gee, thanks. What about your mom? Is she okay with you bringing Damon?"