Project #1 - Part 19

Promise of forever..

One year later after their engagement, they gather all of their friends and family in a small chapel in UK to witness their most awaited wedding. They took their time to prepare for this once in a lifetime event in their life.

"This is so perfect." Becky whisper as she walks down the isle with her Mom and Dad on her side.

Freen is also walking from the other side of the chapel with her Mom.

They did not follow the tradition that one will wait in the isle as they want to meet in the middle.

For them, they always meet in the middle. No one waits for the other person, they pursue each other constantly and they want to show it on their wedding day too.

"You look so beautiful." Freen said the moment they meet in the isle.

Becky just smiled at her. She always love Freen's random compliments.

The wedding ceremony commence. It was calm and solemn like they wanted it to be. They have a very intimate wedding with only closest friends and family with them.

"Freen let us hear your vow.."

Freen look intently at Becky's eyes and smile at her.

"Becky, my vow for you is simple, please hold it dearly to your heart..as I will keep them as a covenant of our love and bond together.

I know I always say these words and promises but today, I will promise to you in front of the people we both love and in front of God.

I vow to love you everyday specially on the bad days.
I vow to let you or help you grow as a person.
I vow to be honest and loyal.
I vow to grow old loving you.

I vow that I will remember this all until the end of time."

Becky got teary eyed specially when she mentioned the last part of her vow. Her heart felt all the words she just said. She feel the sincerity on her vows.

"Can I just copy paste your vow?" Becky said in her crack voice as she was fighting not to cry anymore.

"No, you can't." Freen teased her.

This cute scene cause laughter to the guest.

"Okay okay."

Becky pulled off a deep breath and look at Freen. She have something prepared for this day but she opted to go with the flow and follow her heart like she always do.

"Freen, my love. The very first day that I met you, I just knew that you are different. Is it love at first sight? I don't actually know. It is actually funny how my heart fully trusted you with no doubt or whatever, its as if I already know you.. its as if our hearts already met before.

I have no promises but I dare to say that if reincarnation is real, I will make sure to meet you again in my next life. I will always be your partner and a wife."

Freen eyes swell up with tears and she just can't help it but to let go of her emotion. They both got carried away and let out the tears of joy.

"You may now kiss your wife."

The crowd cheered to them and so they lean on for a sweet kiss. The crowd cheer for more so they give them more.. and more kisses.

"Everyone gathered here today, may I present to you... Freen and Becky as one."

****

5 years later, they visited Thailand for vacation. The couple is now based in UK and are now managing the chain of family business.

Freen sometimes guest in tv shows just to greet her fans when they have time whenever they visit. She also accept limited acting project as she always move from UK to Thailand. While Becky pursue her studies on Business law so she can support their business in the future.

They are living their best life and they both found their peace and contentment in each other.

"Do you think its time for us to have kids? Do you think Bonbon will be okay with kids?" Becky asked as they walk to the beach side in Thailand.

"Do you think you are ready? I think I am. But how about you?"

"I think I am ready now. I am happy to welcome another life to us."

They both smiled at each other.

"Let us plan that process. We need to make sure that everything is ready when we welcome them soon."

"I agree."

Freen hug Becky from the back as they both facing the magnifecent view of sunrise.

"From stranger to lovers, to wives and now to soon-to-be parents, I am happy to be with you every step of the way. I love you, Becky." She wispher in her ears.

"I am happy that it is you. I love you too, Sarocha Freen."

+++The end+++

****

Thank you so much for support of this project #1.  🙏

Project #2  and #3 completed too.. See you there! 🥰

——————

Teaser for Project #2 and Project #3

Project #2 - concept: Freen and Becca was highschool lover but did not end well. They meet again in an audition for a GL series. They were choosen to act as main lead.

Project #3 concept: Freen and Rebecca was forced to live in a one household because F' Mom and R' Dad started dating(both are one year widow at that time).

Project 2 is for the antis that always accuse FreenBeck of its 'just fan service'  🙄

Project 3 is inspiration from Filo fans that they wanted to see FreenBeck act as sisters 😝